WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Heads up Americans!

Just Ducky

Reaction score
So I read on havasu opinions some clown is organizing a Trump Lost Biden Won boat parade for next Saturday the eigth . I say if you support Trump you should go down there and represent. Nothing stupid just show support for the real winner of the presidential race.

wet hull

Reaction score
Pretty sure the only attendee will be that sketchy homeless guy that floats around in his home / boat / pile of shit sail boat thing in the channel.
That dude wasn't so bad last year. This year he looks sketchy as all hell. Don't want to be any where near him. The drugs and crazy have definitely taken over.

Reactions: DWC

Mototrig

Reaction score
So I read on havasu opinions some clown is organizing a Trump Lost Biden Won boat parade for next Saturday the eigth . I say if you support Trump you should go down there and represent. Nothing stupid just show support for the real winner of the presidential race.
Get the scuba guys to hang out where the Biden botes all plan to muster........commence with operation "uncork all their boathole's" 😎😎

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
That dude wasn't so bad last year. This year he looks sketchy as all hell. Don't want to be any where near him. The drugs and crazy have definitely taken over.
He was tossed off the little island off Body Beach by the sheriffs not long ago, the place was full of trash. Local jetskiers went out and cleaned it all after he was gone which I thought was pretty cool. Now he is back on the south end of the channel as of yesterday. And yeah hes definitely short of a few brain cells.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Have tools, will travel πŸ˜‚

DCC334EF-B9F7-41DC-8085-E9C1D2E59266.jpeg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Post the link

SixD9R

Reaction score
I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. What boater wouldn’t want to pay double for fuel? And higher registration cost. And deal with more rules and regulations.

Yeah fuck biden and those that support him and his handlers.

If they do try and have a little parade, it would be awesome if the Trump boats outnumber the biden boats by 2:1, which is probably about what the legitimate vote tally was.

4Waters

Reaction score
Need updates on this shit show🀣, pics of all 3 boats

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
What time? I would like to go boo them

nowski

Reaction score
It would be a good day for a Wake Board Boat parade too......... They do have some positive aspects to them, Just saying 😁

Speaking of wake board boats: On my last trip to Havasu I watched a guy empty his ballasts tanks in the wipe down lane, hey asshole was my first response...

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Ha. Ha! Went down to the channel yesterday and sat in our beach chairs waiting for the Biden boat parade. Did not see one boat or person flying a Biden flag. I did however see a lot of f-Biden flags and good old American spirit. Met some good people and had a nice afternoon.

4Waters

Reaction score
Ha. Ha! Went down to the channel yesterday and sat in our beach chairs waiting for the Biden boat parade. Did not see one boat or person flying a Biden flag. I did however see a lot of f-Biden flags and good old American spirit. Met some good people and had a nice afternoon.
So not 1 of the record 80+millionπŸ™„ people that voted for him showed up? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

PlanB

Reaction score

I saw one car with Biden shit on it yesterday driving through town. It had Texas plates on it. Definitely out of place in Havasu.

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
i believe the guy putting on the boat parade or has something to do with it is from cali im not sure i should put out his name but he is a handful

azsunfun

Reaction score
must be on paddle boards and solar powered innertubes

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I read somewhere it was the dj at Kokomo’s that was putting it together.. I honestly don’t expect anyone to show..

That dj is an asshole btw.. so it didn’t surprise me when I heard it was him.

Maybe Dallas needs to replace him..he can't be helping business... Those douchebags love cancel culture..maybe its time to let them eat crow?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Imagine having a Biden boat parade every weekend! BEST ELECTION EVER!!!

When I complained about the Trump boat parades everyone said they were just supporting the President of the United States.

You don't support your President now?πŸ€”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

When I complained about the Trump boat parades everyone said they were just supporting the President of the United States.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
We are supporting OUR PRESIDENT the POTUS that was actually elected in 2020...

But you may bring out your paddle board and rubber ducky to Honor the Fake basement Joe..

You should come on out and Paddle thru the channel wearing your Biden garb... sleepy Joe would probably hire you as his campaign manager....

Sleepy Joe will just call you 99... cause you are his 99 supporter....

PS, you'd actually have more support than than Basement Joe...
Shit you should run for POTUS in 2024...

You'd definitely get more votes than S.B.J

4Waters

Reaction score

But nobody cameπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ