WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Health care

teded

Reaction score
How much is 52 trillion in used deck boats?
52,000,000,000,000~ 80,000 =
650,000,000 per boat.
Not sure about Warrens health care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Liawatha must have been smokin the peace pipe again.

rrrr

Reaction score
Has everyone heard about Warren's "plan" regarding Medicare for all that was released yesterday? She says it will cost $52 trillion over 10 years, but there won't be any tax increases on the middle class. How anyone can believe that is beyond me. That $5.2 trillion average cost is more than the entire annual federal budget.

The "plan" calls for increased payroll taxes on employers, higher "wealth taxes", restoring corporate taxes to 35% (or even more), taxing each and every financial transaction, raising the tax on capital gains to the same 34% of the highest income tax bracket, and a couple more taxes I can't recall right now.

Look at that list, and tell me it won't result in reduced wages and massive unemployment. The middle class will be just as fucked as the rich, if not moreso.

Not only that, destroying the private insurance market will eliminate at least two million jobs, and her proposed taxes on investment transactions along with increased payroll and corporate taxes will cause a huge recession.

One would have to be especially stupid to believe this will be a good thing for the individual middle class voter, but my brother and sister in law, who live in Boulder and are visiting here this weekend, think it's a wonderful idea, as are Warren's other plans, like banning fracking and enacting a carbon tax scheme.

I wonder how many people like them are out there, idiots that would vote to dismember the economy, kill millions of jobs, and make it even harder for those on the fringes to survive.

It's frightening.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Yeah that about sums it up rrrr. I truly believe that in the highly unlikely event that pocahontas becomes president and gets her way on this and a few other liberal dreams we would fall into a very deep recession within one year that may be un-recoverable.
Maybe that’s the real plan?

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yeah that about sums it up rrrr. I truly believe that in the highly unlikely event that pocahontas becomes president and gets her way on this and a few other liberal dreams we would fall into a very deep recession within one year that may be un-recoverable.
Maybe that’s the real plan?

Like the one we fell into when Trump got elected? We’re going to have a recession, no doubt. A Democrat in the White House is just what Trumpers need to place the blame. The Trumponomics stimulus can only last s long.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Just watching Fox News, even fucken pelosi thinks it’s too expensive and for once she it right.

Think about it this way. 52 trillion over 10 years is 5.2 trillion average per year. According to google, their are 607 billionaires in the US. Even if the government takes a billion dollars from each one (which just isn’t going to happen) that’s only about 12% of the cost of her program for one year.

This may be the end of her candidacy.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Like the one we fell into when Trump got elected? We’re going to have a recession, no doubt. A Democrat in the White House is just what Trumpers need to place the blame. The Trumponomics stimulus can only last s long.
I respectfully disagree. The work Trump is doing is building the economy on a solid foundation. Things like lower taxes on businesses and business owners. Deregulation, negotiating better trades deals with other countries, etc. are exactly what the economy needs to thrive. On the other hand, the oboozo trillion dollar stimulus was only going to last so long. By hamstringing the economy as he did we were bound for a recession if we would have had 4 more years of the same policies.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Rod, your hate and isolation from reality has overcome you..... Best just go back inside

brgrcru

Reaction score

Hello hello, is there anybody in there ?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

When the recession comes, it will be the result of 0% rates for eight years under you economic geniuses, but it was a nice try Jenny!!!

Got a magic wand? hahaha