WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEARD A SCHIADA GOT ITS ASS SMOKED BY A HALLETT???

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
:headscratch:Has anybody heard or seen this over the last weekend in parker:yikes? Any pics as I don't and cannot believe this:point:loser:! I guess as the saying goes................Schiada bought a Hallett!:rotflmao:
I was told by legend these were the three boats involved:D:lmao:gayfight:violin::drunk:fingers::bang::smackbum:
nyvu7y6a.jpg 4 sale.jpg 2643.jpg

Hammer

Reaction score

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Andrew can't drive a boat with a motor in the back.

overpriced hallet

Reaction score

h2o225

Reaction score
:worthless_1_: of the finish

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Lets run from the Bluewater to the damn and back this Saturday around 2pm. :thumbup:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
This is kinda like saying that your not as good looking fat girl can give better head. Who gives a fuck......the hotter chick still looks better on your arm. :D

Outdrive1

Reaction score
That's fine who r u wanting to run against? and what damn?:rolleyes

All of you, and Parker damn. Lol. Hopefully the water gets rough enough to slow your potato chips down. If not ill be waiting at Foxes on your way back.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
This sounds about as safe as playing hopscotch on the freeway. Lol

Its like playing dodgeball with jet skis and wake surfers. Hopefully there's a lot of wake surfers. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Of the three I'd have my money on this one..

attachment.php

Andrew is still getting his boat dialed in..

RD

Reaction score
Water must have not been big enough for the schiada to run in.

Rivrat

Reaction score
All three of those boats are slow anyways..

LomitaBob

Reaction score
its all cool till Alexiz 20 million hp twin turbo job shows up

rivergames

Reaction score
WRONG! The Howard was killing everyone! :yikes:D

Last edited:

WESTERNAERO

Reaction score
20 minutes of rain fucked my MSD box and never saw the water, so we ended up driving to foxes Saturday. That Hallett pulled in and it is a beautiful boat. I also saw a red-white-blue Rush running around, that thing looks over the top nice. Anyone have any pics of that boat.

rivergames

Reaction score
All 3 boats were running good n hard up to the damn from the upper sandbar. Running single file on the tight and 3 wide on the wide parts.

Then after a float from the damn, we fire up and all 3 of us go make some fun passes in front of Foxs. That was until the battery post in the Hallet fell out and the 2 chicks in my boat were beating me to stop because they were scared to death lol. I was cruising about 5200 around 90. Still had more in it but not going to put anyones lives in danger without the proper setup. As soon as I let off the gas, the boat would bow stear. I need to find a 11x15 or 11x16 prop asap for this weekend to test out.

Probably the best time driving a boat in Parker I have had in a long, long time. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Andy, you talk a good game, but have never backed up up with your turds. Bring them out this weekend and lets see what that pumpkin POS can run :skull

rivergames

Reaction score
20 minutes of rain fucked my MSD box and never saw the water, so we ended up driving to foxes Saturday. That Hallett pulled in and it is a beautiful boat. I also saw a red-white-blue Rush running around, that thing looks over the top nice. Anyone have any pics of that boat.

That rush looked great. No pics, but I was drooling over her. The rush hulls are the fastest 21' boats out there :thumbsup

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
Absolutely

Tapatalk 4.0
;) I second that :thumbup:
I pick this guy. :D

9y7aqupe.jpg
:fsakes stop it! that thing don't stand a chance:rolleyes
I envy the hair.
I will second that:cry:
Me too. Lol
Me three :monkeypee
Water must have not been big enough for the schiada to run in.
:beer In true fashion.... always an excuse outta performance boaters :violin:
All three of those boats are slow anyways..
No one is doubting that :lmao
There's an ass for every seat RD.... I mean someone's banging Adele......
Hey :bang: I would bang that to if she would buy me a schiada :hotdevil
its all cool till Alexiz 20 million hp twin turbo job shows up
:bsflag: bring that slug out so it can get sawed off too!:gayfight
WRONG! The Howard was killing everyone!
Oh dont :cry: as a single carb 350 beat up on the shitada :p
The Rush stayed clear of the race boats I get it ;)
Go get em Paul!
Sack up or shut up boys.:D
Bring that 24 or i mean sr22 :rolleyes I got a jet boat thats got your name on it

vstdispatch

Reaction score
All 3 boats were running good n hard up to the damn from the upper sandbar. Running single file on the tight and 3 wide on the wide parts.

Then after a float from the damn, we fire up and all 3 of us go make some fun passes in front of Foxs. That was until the battery post in the Hallet fell out and the 2 chicks in my boat were beating me to stop because they were scared to death lol. I was cruising about 5200 around 90. Still had more in it but not going to put anyones lives in danger without the proper setup. As soon as I let off the gas, the boat would bow stear. I need to find a 11x15 or 11x16 prop asap for this weekend to test out.

Probably the best time driving a boat in Parker I have had in a long, long time. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Andy, you talk a good game, but have never backed up up with your turds. Bring them out this weekend and lets see what that pumpkin POS can run :skull

one of the best boat rides ever. wish we would of thought of putting one of the go pros on...:drink

SKIA36

Reaction score
;) I second that :thumbup:

:fsakes stop it! that thing don't stand a chance:rolleyes

I will second that:cry:

Me three :monkeypee

:beer In true fashion.... always an excuse outta performance boaters :violin:

No one is doubting that :lmao

Hey :bang: I would bang that to if she would buy me a schiada :hotdevil

:bsflag: bring that slug out so it can get sawed off too!:gayfight

Oh dont :cry: as a single carb 350 beat up on the shitada :p

The Rush stayed clear of the race boats I get it ;)

Bring that 24 or i mean sr22 :rolleyes I got a jet boat thats got your name on it

Dam to Dam I'll run all y'all. Any plumbing truck Gaytonas, Holloween bathtubs, Halletts, Schiadas, Howards, Rushes, Conneleys, Raysoncrafts, et al.:D Paul takes care of my light work, all you pretenders.:

You flat water floozies are good in the ponds but the Demon lies in the Mead Rough water and afternoon chop.:D

By the way, are you going to put some real HP in that tub and a driver with some sack? Our #312 stock Stoker O.B. lapped you so many times in the Enduro, I thought you were a channel marker.:eek

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Lets run from the Bluewater to the damn and back this Saturday around 2pm. :thumbup:

Somebody round here wants to ramble, teach all the prim and proppers what not to do :D

You flat water floozies are good in the ponds but the Demon lies in the Mead Rough water and afternoon chop.:D

LMAO!!

You boys... looking forward to the footage!! :thumbsup

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Dam to Dam I'll run all y'all. Any plumbing truck Gaytonas, Holloween bathtubs, Halletts, Schiadas, Howards, Rushes, Conneleys, Raysoncrafts, et al.:D Paul takes care of my light work, all you pretenders.:

By the way, are you going to put some real HP in that tub and a driver with some sack? Our #312 stock Stoker O.B. lapped you so many times in the Enduro, I thought you were a channel marker.:eek

Hahahaha! BAM! :D

Darin64

Reaction score
I seen that the blue Howard Was doing a damn good job of keeping up with those boats. That guy really knows how to drive a boat.

rivergames

Reaction score

Simmer down there Linder. We are talking about REAL river boats here. Not that cadillac ridin, sleep under the deck, offshore bullshit :D

Hammer

Reaction score
Flat Water Floozies !!! :p :D :thumbup:

overpriced hallet

Reaction score
one of the best boat rides ever. wish we would of thought of putting one of the go pros on...:drink
Its always fun when the fastest boat youve been in was comparable to a SR-22 :skull
Probably would have been the most bad ass footage Boating Forums have ever seen :skull
Its probably better u didnt as then the whole schiada boating community would have seen the discrace!:p

Oh stop it... you would have to schedule the old guy in there to drive that thing as you would not even know what to do!
and as far as that whacker pile.... no one is interested in watching those blender sounding piles as they are about as interesting to watch as
that boat race that took place between these to river racers!:bang:
And as far as the holloween bathtub... that things just a pile and couldnt get out of its own way let alone a outboard.
BUT now your talking about my Daddy's suck sled!!!!:boo: well you know the story on that thing already :point As I have already stated earlier
All schiada I mean performance boat owners have and excuse:eek:blah:

SKIA36

Reaction score
Its always fun when the fastest boat youve been in was comparable to a SR-22 :skull

Its probably better u didnt as then the whole schiada boating community would have seen the discrace!:p

Oh stop it... you would have to schedule the old guy in there to drive that thing as you would not even know what to do!
and as far as that whacker pile.... no one is interested in watching those blender sounding piles as they are about as interesting to watch as
that boat race that took place between these to river racers!:bang:
And as far as the holloween bathtub... that things just a pile and couldnt get out of its own way let alone a outboard.
BUT now your talking about my Daddy's suck sled!!!!:boo: well you know the story on that thing already :point As I have already stated earlier
All schiada I mean performance boat owners have and excuse:eek:blah:

OUCH! That will leave a red mark.

How did you turn out this way? Your dad is such a nice guy.

And to set the record straight from someone who was there....it looked pretty even to me.:D

All kidding aside, the squirter is Badass and the 227 boat is as well.

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The 24 Schiada is the baddest mofo on the strip.

Pat_Murphy

Reaction score

Bahahahhaa!!