WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Heavy Equipment Move

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Looking to have a Cat 430D moved from Oakhills down to Rancho Cucamonga. Anybody have connection with being able to have this moved.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Dalton or Barnett. Both in so cal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
It’s onky 16k lbs plus the trailer. A ram 3500 with the right trailer could do this no problem

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Looking to have a Cat 430D moved from Oakhills down to Rancho Cucamonga. Anybody have connection with being able to have this moved.

We can help. When are you looking to do this.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
As long as you are within the rated specs of the truck it’s a non issue. Your only issue is you need a step trailer to be under height.

Most current 1 ton trucks are in the 30,000 lbs tow rating so yes they can safely move this.

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score

Whats the chances you have a trailer to do this with. then I don't have to worry about storing the trailer in the Rancho Cucamonga location. So pretty much just pick up the tractor and drop it in Rancho Cucamonga

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
As long as you are within the rated specs of the truck it’s a non issue. Your only issue is you need a step trailer to be under height.

Most current 1 ton trucks are in the 30,000 lbs tow rating so yes they can safely move this.

Hauling is not the problem stopping is lol. So we are on the same page I’m not saying it can’t be done, but it just isn’t the standard. If it was you’d see every contractor hauling 420,430,310,410 behind their foreman’s pickup. FYI 430 is only 16k in its minimum configuration 4wd and other options they’re in the neighborhood of 22k, now throw the two or three buckets a breaker and compaction wheel contractors usually move with them now we are in the neighborhood of 28k. Just speaking from experience

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Whats the chances you have a trailer to do this with. then I don't have to worry about storing the trailer in the Rancho Cucamonga location. So pretty much just pick up the tractor and drop it in Rancho Cucamonga

Performance Transport out of Bloomington ca look us up on the web. I can pm you a quote. If you like it just let me know when you want it done

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Performance Transport out of Bloomington ca look us up on the web. I can pm you a quote. If you like it just let me know when you want it done

Yeah could you shoot me a quote. Time we are pretty open to when it gets moved.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Hauling is not the problem stopping is lol. So we are on the same page I’m not saying it can’t be done, but it just isn’t the standard. If it was you’d see every contractor hauling 420,430,310,410 behind their foreman’s pickup. FYI 430 is only 16k in its minimum configuration 4wd and other options they’re in the neighborhood of 22k, now throw the two or three buckets a breaker and compaction wheel contractors usually move with them now we are in the neighborhood of 28k. Just speaking from experience

It’s still baby shit equipment

HCP3

Reaction score
Marco Transport. PM me if you would like a phone number.

HBCraig

Reaction score

Who do you work for? I am always looking for trucking companies to move cranes for me. Generally, 3 9-axle loads and a dozen or so fall off loads

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Who do you work for? I am always looking for trucking companies to move cranes for me. Generally, 3 9-axle loads and a dozen or so fall off loads

Performance Transport. Let me know if we can ever help. Office number 9094641444 ask for Mike or myself Hector. We’ve got you covered on cranes lol.

IMG_3801.jpg
IMG_3118.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3098.jpg
IMG_4303.jpg
IMG_4304.jpg

Your ad here

Reaction score
Are you looking for a company to move it or a guy with a pickup and gooseneck trailer?

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Are you looking for a company to move it or a guy with a pickup and gooseneck trailer?
well its sitting on a gooseneck now. but I don't really need the trailer at the other end in the way so if somebody had a truck and trailer would be ideal

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Lol right those threads kill me!!!

I know right I always crack up when they say, “it can pull it but can they stop it?”

That shit is funny, they don’t know trailers have brakes lol.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
C.G.Castillo transport

https://cgcastillo-transport-inc.business.site/

Carlos the owner is a really good friend of mine very Professional and pays his bills on time to other vendors unlike one certain company mentioned in this thread. Sorry but it’s kinda personal, the company I will not reveal which one left my dad hanging for around a $10k recovery bill about 15 years ago and Never paid, cant remember the exact amount. Highway Patrol Dispatched my dad because it was his area. Once we got it all up righted and whinched back to the road they showed up with there own equipped to haul it home. My Dad said no problem you guys are a big “Reputable” company (so he thought) we’ll send you the Bill. Ok great we’ll send you payment no problem. When they didn’t pay there excuse was we didn’t call you guys. Highway Patrol is worthless when it comes backing up there contracted tow companies. Sorry some things you don’t forget.

Let Carlos Know his friend Mark out in Prescott Az told you to call.

HBCraig

Reaction score

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
I can get you a quote as well we are located in Rancho Cucamonga as well as hubs in Adelanto and Roseville. Flatbed,specialized and heavy haul.

Magna Transportation
My personal cell
Mike 909-230-1322

IMG_0848.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0849.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg