WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Helicopter Filming!!! Trip of a Lifetime

klint

Reaction score
Have your boating or dune trip filmed from the sky and the ground! We will follow your every move (or as much as you'd like) all weekend long. Also will offer rides from your camp if requested.
$499.00 /HR
Professional Film Equipment

Raw footage included
25 DVD's of edited footage w/ requested music $249.00

Interest or Questions please email: [email protected]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Have your boating or dune trip filmed from the sky and the ground! We will follow your every move (or as much as you'd like) all weekend long. Also will offer rides from your camp if requested.
$499.00 /HR

Raw footage included

Klint, I'm VERY INTERESTED.. :)

Can you put up some samples of your work? (editing? videos etc..)

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
$499.00 /HR

Raw footage included

Damn, if you woulda posted this earlier, I might have tried to press getting something like this done this weekend at the "Save Johnson Valley" event so we could show the Marines how many people REALLY use the area. That would be pretty tell tale stuff right there!

klint

Reaction score
Klint, I'm VERY INTERESTED.. :)

Can you put up some samples of your work? (editing? videos etc..)

RD

Here is a website of the company I use. You can check out the different trailers here http://www.premisind.com/index.html We just came up with this idea of doing custom film for people. I used to race Pro ATV Motocross but an injury led me into becoming a helicopter pilot. This is a company and friend of mine that does videos for different magazines, factories, and his own DVD's. Thought we might try to get something started if people like the idea.