WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hellfire

satellitemike

Reaction score
That could have gotten ugly quick when the deck hand decided to run to the back and push off the dock and the driver puts it in gear!

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
A real Jet Bote! 😎

I wonder how loud it is while cruising vs running hard

Tank

Reaction score
Cheng’s got all the cool toys.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Who is cheng?
Lake havasu boat? Cant say ive seen it
The CC backing into his spot i wanted to see.
Price?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
When you roll in with your 38 MTI with FIVE 450 r and no one cares. Beejeebus. Guy in the aircraft business I suppose.
How do they engage the drives? Brake on the output shaft? There was a Shiada turbine back in the day that had a giant disc with 2 calipers at the v drive to slow it down.

socal0487

Reaction score
When you roll in with your 38 MTI with FIVE 450 r and no one cares. Beejeebus. Guy in the aircraft business I suppose.
How do they engage the drives? Brake on the output shaft? There was a Shiada turbine back in the day that had a giant disc with 2 calipers at the v drive to slow it down.

thats a lot bigger than a 38. I think that’s MTIs 42’ CC.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Who is cheng?
Lake havasu boat? Cant say ive seen it
The CC backing into his spot i wanted to see.
Price?

Jeff cheng. Long time SCOPE boater. Founded offshoreonly.com. He’s got quite a nice car collection as well. Good dude.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That is a damn nice boat...actually, a few of them. A turbine boat just has a certain cool factor though.

Duramax

Reaction score
Yes, the sound you hear is the slowing of the N2 (I think) so he can shift.

Yes, 170 is tame. The 46 is still one of the best running hulls in the line up. It was built to run 4 engines, but ended up running just as good with 2. That's why I said in an earlier post, I would take Lick This any day of the week with some new Merc 1350's. The just dominate water. Made my 40 look like a toy.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Jeff cheng. Long time SCOPE boater. Founded offshoreonly.com. He’s got quite a nice car collection as well. Good dude.

Yes definitely a good guy, and the original poodle.....

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Love that video, don't regret watching in its entirety.

Are these guys wearing low profile hearing protection?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
And did I hear a high pitched thruster sound to navigate tight areas around docks? Looked like that stern pushed out from a source other than typical main props....

welldigger00

Reaction score
All the fancy Mats, and fenders, etc, and your ding dong buddy wearing his new balance dad shoes walking all over the boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk