WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hello from New Mexico not old Mexico

rifraf123

Reaction score
Great forum here! Lake rat for years and have not had a boat in the past 5 years time to be back on the water!

Maybe you peeps can help me in my quest for the right boat.

Looking for a performance type bat in the 22-25' range that can handle the chop, pull a tube, board/ski, and be able to overnight occasionally.

I was wanting an Advantage 22 citation closed bow. Like the ride and features but maybe there are others similar.

Looking for 454/502 fi not modified. Pro charged ok. I'm cool with the 60-70mph range.

Also wanting something a bit older and taken care of so I don't feel bad if it sits. 90s to 2000??

Hope you all can recommend something or maybe know of one for sale.

Thank you all,

Rob in NM

TBulger

Reaction score
Welcome, good luck finding your boat of choice. Love my Howard Bullet, but always tried to find an X Flight, beautiful boat. :)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Look for an older 240 Hallett.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus[emoji106][emoji2]

My ? To you is , does being from New Mexico make you a New Mexican ?,,,,, [emoji202]

Gelcoater

Reaction score

My ? To you is , does being from New Mexico make you a New Mexican ?,,,,, [emoji202]

I think it makes him American,of New Mexican descent.:cool

Welcome aboard riffraf.:thumbup:

rifraf123

Reaction score

Yes, I am referred to as a "New Mexican". I am legal with valid SS #. The "Old Mexicans" are not fond of the "New Mexicans" as they claim we took there land. BTW.... They are taking it back ;-)

:D

I am getting deported soon and don't know where to go..... Seeking somewhere to go with my new boat, mountains, and free of meth.

If you have ever watched "breaking bad" that is a true depiction of where I live.

playdeep

Reaction score
Welcome...
C'mon man, I live in Albuquerque it's not that bad.
Breaking Bad was kind of a Northern New Mexico depiction.(IMO).
Not sure what milk money's problem is kind of a stupid response.
Oh, well...
Have fun searching for a boat, lots of great information & helpful people on this site.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Yes, I am referred to as a "New Mexican". I am legal with valid SS #. The "Old Mexicans" are not fond of the "New Mexicans" as they claim we took there land. BTW.... They are taking it back ;-)

:D

I am getting deported soon and don't know where to go..... Seeking somewhere to go with my new boat, mountains, and free of meth.

If you have ever watched "breaking bad" that is a true depiction of where I live.

Head on over to Oklahoma, Milk Money needs a friend. :p

milkmoney

Reaction score
Head on over to Oklahoma, Milk Money needs a friend. :p

Trust me wheeler. That's the last thing I need , this place cured me of wanting friends [emoji12][emoji202]

Stop jacking this mans thread. [emoji107]

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome :thumbup:

Had me a 22' Citation walk-thru for a 7 years. Solid boat! Very big for a 22'.