WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hello I'm Jerry from Coeur d'Alene Idaho

quartermileman

Reaction score
Hello,
I enjoy water sports and activities.
I own 5 boats, a mini offshore, a Sanger Shovel Nose hydro, a hondo flat bottom, a sanger flat bottom and a biesemeyer k boat.
I am just finishing the Sanger hydro, just need a few things and haven't gotten to the other 3.
Lots of different things needed.

The hondo came with a small block chevy and the biesemeyer came without engine, tranny, prop etc the Sanger flat bottom came less big block chevy engine.

So lots of projects.

I'm looking for a rear wing for at least one of them, a couple cleaver props and some flat bottom props.

I have Lots of chevy boat stuff forsale or trade.
Thanks

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Do you know Jerry Gilbreath, also in Cor d'Alene? It's possible he may have some parts you could use, but he isn't so much of a drag race guy.

DWC

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. Pics please

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Pics of your stable of toys would be great!

renodaytona

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness. Boat collection sounds like it is awesome, would like to see some pics.

River Runnin

Reaction score
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hi Jerry, Welcome Welcome! I too would love to see your Fleet!

Wedgy

Reaction score
I think that's Nikki Sixx's Grandfather on his way to IHOP for pancakes.. But don't mess with him. He's packing heat!

Andy B.

Reaction score
I think that's Nikki Sixx's Grandfather on his way to IHOP for pancakes.. But don't mess with him. He's packing heat!

Everyone carries there just a matter of how many! My buddy lives there very red,some libby's sprinkled in from other states but a different world from Vegas. He leaves his mask and Vegas bullshit (courtesy of sisoshit) at the Spokane airport's parking lot! 😁

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Damn!!!! Is that Idaho John?? .... And why when I get behind Idaho plate I'm usually say'n! ...Yep! ... U-da-HO alright!!

I'm not John, but that's Downtown Spokane.

Hello,
I enjoy water sports and activities.
I own 5 boats, a mini offshore, a Sanger Shovel Nose hydro, a hondo flat bottom, a sanger flat bottom and a biesemeyer k boat.
I am just finishing the Sanger hydro, just need a few things and haven't gotten to the other 3.
Lots of different things needed.

The hondo came with a small block chevy and the biesemeyer came without engine, tranny, prop etc the Sanger flat bottom came less big block chevy engine.

So lots of projects.

I'm looking for a rear wing for at least one of them, a couple cleaver props and some flat bottom props.

I have Lots of chevy boat stuff forsale or trade.
Thanks

Welcome aboard. I'm just up the road in Hayden.