WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hello Kitty AR-15!

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
This would so not blend into the jungle :smackhead Fricken awesome though. Placing order for the wife ASAP.:D

KittyRifle.jpg

HelloKittyParts.jpg

Texasjetboats

Reaction score
My neighbor (Houston PD) wants one to match her pink handcuffs.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It'd be a perfect fit for HowardFlat

joeldie-locks.jpg

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
WTF is that a Californicated grip on that thing? I've never seen that before.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
WTF is that a Californicated grip on that thing? I've never seen that before.

yeah its one of the grips that is legal... there are several others... some are "thumb hole" that are basicly the pistol grip with a something going back to the stock. There are also mag release that requir a "tool"( basicly a small key) that are legal. If your intrested in some of these, look at calguns.net just check out the sponsors.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
yeah its one of the grips that is legal... there are several others... some are "thumb hole" that are basicly the pistol grip with a something going back to the stock. There are also mag release that requir a "tool"( basicly a small key) that are legal. If your intrested in some of these, look at calguns.net just check out the sponsors.

I have seen the thumbhole BS before but this is just gay. Typical Cali feel-good BS. That grip sure makes Cali a much safer place to be. I am sure most of the SoCal bangers check to make sure their AR-15's have cali-legal grips:lmao

I'll keep my M4 Patrolman's Carbine with the real grip, thank you very much:skull

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I have seen the thumbhole BS before but this is just gay. Typical Cali feel-good BS. That grip sure makes Cali a much safer place to be. I am sure most of the SoCal bangers check to make sure their AR-15's have cali-legal grips:lmao

I'll keep my M4 Patrolman's Carbine with the real grip, thank you very much:skull

hell I could go to oakland with cash and get just about anything I wanted.
every thing from real AKs( as in full auto) to an RPG.

The only thing CAs gun laws do is keep scum bag politicians in office as they are "saving us" from those evil black rifles. :swear
Same thing with the 10 round mags... The diffrence between me firing 60 rounds from 10 round mags and 60 rounds from a 12 round mag is about 1 second. From a 15 round mag its about 2 seconds. We just have to save the children...