WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

~Hello~

linds

Reaction score
Ok so I just found out about this site Saturday night so better late than never I guess right :) I guess that's what happens when you don't go on HB much anymore :hmm

It was great to see many of you Saturday night! It was a great party!! :D

barbigrl

Reaction score
Ok so I just found out about this site Saturday night so better late than never I guess right :) I guess that's what happens when you don't go on HB much anymore :hmm

I am glad that you made it!! :D Saturday was a great time! I am glad we got to hang out! :beer

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Heyooooooo!!!! Nice meeting you on Saturday:beer

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSC02685 [800x600].JPG
    DSC02685 [800x600].JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

linds

Reaction score
Hi Linds

So how was your week in Havi??

HEY!!!! It was sooooo great! It's strange to be able to enjoy the scenery (and I mean nature, not people ;D) while on the lake and not get beat up! I loved it! We were even able to water ski in the MIDDLE of the lake :eek: I have pics I'll show ya once we finally take them off the camera. I got a little camera happy at each sunset :D We really enjoyed having breakfast with you on Sunday!

linds

Reaction score
Heyooooooo!!!! Nice meeting you on Saturday:beer

Hey! It was great to meet you too! Hopefully we'll get to hang out w/ you more this next summer if not sooner! It was a fun night on Saturday! :D

linds

Reaction score
I am glad that you made it!! :D Saturday was a great time! I am glad we got to hang out! :beer

Hey Melissa! It was a blast Saturday night! I'm glad we got to hang out too! It was fun talking w/ you and Justin! :beer

linds

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, I figured I'd keep my RRL name rather than the HB name... let's face it Linds is much easier to pronounce than Mrs. casean ;)

Mondorally

Reaction score
Hey Melissa! It was a blast Saturday night! I'm glad we got to hang out too! It was fun talking w/ you and Justin! :beer

I was at a party on Saturday???:eek: And why does everything taste like Jack Daniels???:smackhead

Just kidding - I had a blast and it was great meeting you as well!:beer

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
HEY!!!! It was sooooo great! It's strange to be able to enjoy the scenery (and I mean nature, not people ;D) while on the lake and not get beat up! I loved it! We were even able to water ski in the MIDDLE of the lake :eek: I have pics I'll show ya once we finally take them off the camera. I got a little camera happy at each sunset :D We really enjoyed having breakfast with you on Sunday!

I am glad you had a good time...Next year I am staying the week after Labor day. The lake has been perfect. And yes it is nice to enjoy the scenery without all the crazies.

Breakfast was great we have to do it again soon.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score

Super nice to finally hang out with you guys some and party. Looking forward to desert season and we are gonna have to get some trips planned. Havasu for Thanksgiving?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Hi Linds! I thought maybe you were still at the lake. :D

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
I don't even remember taking that picture!! :eek::eek: Maybe I was a little "tipsy" :D

Great Wedding! Great Party!!

Nice to see you made it over Linds!!

RD

Please tell me you did not wear flip-flops to the wedding. :eek:

linds

Reaction score
I don't even remember taking that picture!! :eek::eek: Maybe I was a little "tipsy" :D

Great Wedding! Great Party!!

Nice to see you made it over Linds!!

RD

Thanks Dave! I'm glad I found out about it! I'd say you were just a liiitttlle tipsy Saturday :D I think we all were! :p

Hopefully we can all get together again soon!

linds

Reaction score
Super nice to finally hang out with you guys some and party. Looking forward to desert season and we are gonna have to get some trips planned. Havasu for Thanksgiving?

It's about damn time we hang out :D DRINK THE SHOT DAN! DRINK IT! I loved it! You owe Carrie! We'll have to work out a BBQ or something so we can all hang out again. It was a great night!

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
It's about damn time we hang out :D DRINK THE SHOT DAN! DRINK IT! I loved it! You owe Carrie! We'll have to work out a BBQ or something so we can all hang out again. It was a great night!

I felt shitty enough without that stupid shot the next day. I ended up puking the next morning and felt like crap ALL day and a little into Monday. I know I drank a lot when I had a 1 1/2 day hangover. How were you guys feelin Sunday?

BBQ sounds good lets figure that out. Also lets plan a Havasu riding trip soon and we can all stay at my place.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I felt shitty enough without that stupid shot the next day. I ended up puking the next morning and felt like crap ALL day and a little into Monday. I know I drank a lot when I had a 1 1/2 day hangover. How were you guys feelin Sunday?

BBQ sounds good lets figure that out. Also lets plan a Havasu riding trip soon and we can all stay at my place.

Shockingly I felt great sunday Morning. I think the Jack In The Box I had that night on the way home helped that. :rolleyes::D:D
________
Mercedes-Benz R107 Specifications

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

Welcome to the Cool Kids Table :beer

linds

Reaction score

Good thing you didn't take that shot! It would have been a 2 day hang over :D I felt ok, been better, but Sean was pretty hung over. We didn't leave till 1 the next day cuz he wasn't feeling so great. Well hopefully we'll make something happen one of these weekends for us all to get together again :D