WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

help a kid: can anyone debunk this with real info... video or pics

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
There are/were two drive up testing sites in the Boise area. I went jogging by one of them, St. Lukes in Meridian, and it was dead(no pun intended) on a weekend afternoon. From what little news I watch I would've expected much more activity. They have their Covid 19 tent setups as well, just no people there.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The testing numbers are minuscule compared to the population. We Have 5 drive through testing centers here in Illinois and they only get to test 250 persons per station per day and those are for first resopnders. We have 5 million people here.
Abbot labs that is based here and just a few miles down the road had made all the small testing machines capable of testing for say strep available to test for Covid-19.

I pay attention to this because if I get it.. I'm not likely going to make it through.
I don't know who is telling the truth or not.
I do know one thing.
Follow the money.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
It's getting harder and harder to know the truth from illusion, and seemingly no better with our technology. I don't believe anyone with seeing it with my own eyes, and even then have to evaluate.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
My opinion at this time is anyone caught even lying , should be put to sleep, permanently...

Tom Slick

Reaction score
There are/were two drive up testing sites in the Boise area. I went jogging by one of them, St. Lukes in Meridian, and it was dead(no pun intended) on a weekend afternoon. From what little news I watch I would've expected much more activity. They have their Covid 19 tent setups as well, just no people there.
Funny, I drove by St. Lukes Meridian a few days ago as well, and not a single car in line to be tested. I hear that St. Lukes network has around 20 patients intubated throughout all of there hospitals.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
My opinion at this time is anyone caught even lying , should be put to sleep, permanently...

So you want the President to be “put to sleep, permanently....”

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My wife spoke with a friend of hers that is an RT at a major California university hospital and the friend told my wife that she's never seen the hospital this slow before. I guess we'll have to wait and see if the stampede of Kung Flu patience are yet to come.

707dog

Reaction score
i figured by now the RDP's who roll the frontlines that had posted in a lot of other threads would of had some live input on this...

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
You probably need to post it up in the doom and gloom section as those peep's don't visit the dungeon.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have talked with the ICU nurse next to my site. Last week 5 on ventilator. 2 days later 10. Now ICU full and filling up other rooms. They sent home 60% of the other nurses and workers as the other departments basically closed for now. I can see the toll it has taken on her over the days. She filmed a video for 2020 that aired last week. She is now filming a 30 day documentary. She got approval for it before filming. They still are reusing PPE that would normally be 1 time use.

hallett21

Reaction score
My wife has dealt with 10+ confirmed in the last week. 2 have passed away. Los Angeles area.

They are considering using Bi Pap machines as ventilators because yesterday they were maxed out. That’s not to say every vent patient was a corona patient.

The issue is that once you are de sating ( under 90% O2 with some in the 75-80% range) on a non rebreather O2 mask they have no other option but to intubate. Normally they would go to bipap but that supposedly can make the virus airborne so that’s a no go.

She has had patients refuse intubation which just causes their heart to work harder until
they crap out. To the point that they ask the patient “ok when you do crap out, can we intubate you then?”

They can modify the bi pap machine to act as a ventilator however it’s a lot more complicated than just clicking a few settings.

I’ll say her medical group is concerned about the next 2 weeks. I realize that seems to be the common phrase but just passing the info along.

And I should say they as medical providers in the hospital are concerned, our home life has not changed drastically. We have stopped seeing at risk family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
LOl… Ok, make sure your tin foil hats aren't covering your eyes...

It amazes me that people are shocked over our hospital waiting rooms being empty. I'm pretty fed up with the doom and gloom (real life) at this point so I'll try and run this one as if I'm talking to a day one trainee.

Simple question; If hospitals are currently not doing elective surgery, and telling all others to stay home unless critical, then HOW IN THE FUCK IS AN EMPTY WAITING ROOM A SURPRISE TO ANYBODY WITH AT LEAST HALF A FUCKING BRAIN?

Let that sink in for a moment.

If you are offended, don't be. It's not a personal knock against anyone. It's just a way of pointing out the obvious that seems to be forgotten all the sudden. Any given day our medical facilities are overrun with people "seeking help" simply because they are too stupid to take care of themselves, or by non critical appoinments. In this situation, our hospitals are not coddling them and basically saying take care of your own minor issues, let us only deal with the critical issues. That is why you are seeing empty waiting rooms. Those same hospitals have policy's in place to keep those open areas empty due to this virus.

Is there a real threat out there getting people sick, and killing people? ABSOFUCKINGLOTLEY! You want to know something even scarier, not every case related to covid is being reported and tracked as covid.

From the front lines what we are seeing is people who have been told to self quarantine dying in their homes. We show up, fire tells us "YUP, definitely related to Covid", but they don't have official test results, so those deaths are being attributed to other issues. Not all of those deaths are being reported to the CDC unless they have been tested and confirmed as Covid, and not all dead bodies are tested. We as practice are tracking all of it knowing that in the future, the numbers will be requested.

YES, WE ARE SEEING AN UPTICK IN DEAD BODIES WITH ALL THE SYMPTOMS of Covid.

Believe me, the threat is real, and retards running around filming empty hospital waiting rooms are just that... RETARDED. If the use of that words offends you this time... go fuck yourself. It is a perfect use of the word given the RETARDED reaction to a system running exactly how it is supposed to be for the protection of all.

But but but.... what about the empty testing sites...? hahaha... Well gee, if the masses are being told to stay the fuck home unless you are displaying at least three of the symptoms all at the same time, and the masses are actually doing that instead of rushing out to get tested, then how in the HOLY FUCK is it a surprise that the testing sites are not overrun?

Here is another gem to consider. For the last two weeks we have been shut down in regards to large public gatherings, open restaurants, bars, etc.... That is a direct reflection in the lack of chaos and run on hospitals that we are seeing.... It's like people are pissed off because they aren't getting fucked up by this thing. Crazy...

Nothing has changed with our media and its short comings. If you think they tell the truth all the time then this virus is probably the least of your worries in life. All I can say is just use your common sense. If you have underlying issues, this Virus can kill you, just like the flu. Take the precautions suggested (wash your hands, stay home unless you absolutely need to, cover your face in public, etc)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It amazes me that people are shocked over our hospital waiting rooms being empty. I'm pretty fed up with the doom and gloom (real life) at this point so I'll try and run this one as if I'm talking to a day one trainee.

Simple question; If hospitals are currently not doing elective surgery, and telling all others to stay home unless critical, then HOW IN THE FUCK IS AN EMPTY WAITING ROOM A SURPRISE TO ANYBODY WITH AT LEAST HALF A FUCKING BRAIN?

If you are offended, don't be. It's not a personal knock against anyone. It's just a way of pointing out the obvious that seems to be forgotten all the sudden. Any given day our medical facilities are overrun with people "seeking help" simply because they are too stupid to take care of themselves, or by non critical appoinments. In this situation, our hospitals are not coddling them and basically saying take care of your own minor issues, let us only deal with the critical issues. That is why you are seeing empty waiting rooms. Those same hospitals have policy's in place to keep those open areas empty due to this virus.

Is there a real threat out there getting people sick, and killing people? ABSOFUCKINGLOTLEY! You want to know something even scarier, not every case related to covid is being reported and tracked as covid.

From the front lines what we are seeing is people who have been told to self quarantine dying in their homes. We show up, fire tells us "YUP, definitely related to Covid", but they don't have official test results, so those deaths are being attributed to other issues. Not all of those deaths are being reported to the CDC unless they have been tested and confirmed as Covid, and not all dead bodies are tested. We as practice are tracking all of it knowing that in the future, the numbers will be requested.

Believe me, the threat is real, and retards running around filming empty hospital waiting rooms are just that... RETARDED. If the use of that words offends you this time... go fuck yourself. It is a perfect use of the word given the RETARDED reaction to a system running exactly how it is supposed to be for the protection of all.

But but but.... what about the empty testing sites...? hahaha... Well gee, if the masses are being told to stay the fuck home unless you are displaying at least three of the symptoms all at the same time, and the masses are actually doing that instead of rushing out to get tested, then how in the HOLY FUCK is it a surprise that the testing sites are not overrun?

Here is another gem to consider. For the last two weeks we have been shut down in regards to large public gatherings, open restaurants, bars, etc.... That is a direct reflection in the lack of chaos and run on hospitals that we are seeing.... It's like people are pissed off because they aren't getting fucked up by this thing. Crazy...

Nothing has changed with our media and its short comings. If you think they tell the truth all the time then this virus is probably the least of your worries in life. All I can say is just use your common sense. If you have underlying issues, this Virus can kill you, just like the flu. Take the precautions suggested (wash your hands, stay home unless you absolutely need to, cover your face in public, etc)

What are the symptoms of Covid on the dead bodies?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What are the symptoms of Covid on the dead bodies?

On going fever above 100, cough, heavy respiratory issues (think very bad case of asthma), body aches, rapid on-set

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
On going fever above 100, cough, heavy respiratory issues (think very bad case of asthma), body aches, rapid on-set

On the people you’re finding dead in the homes?

We show up, fire tells us "YUP, definitely related to Covid"

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
On the people you’re finding dead in the homes?

We show up, fire tells us "YUP, definitely related to Covid"

Haven't come across one yet that didn't have family with them dude. Most houses in the area I work were built as single family, used as multiple family. Obviously if the person is solo and dead we aren't getting any info from them unless they leave their doctors shit out like many of the suicides we see do.

707dog

Reaction score
@t&y thank you for the honest reply and some front line info... i'm a tad retarded at times but im not full retarded🤪🤘 if you don't mind me asking what's your line of work/ profession??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

To your point just because someone questions the situation does not mean they don’t think the situation is serious.

I think people question the empty hospitals because they were told incessantly two weeks ago they would all be full and overrun by now. The fact that they aren’t is a good thing but again shows that the previous modeling was wrong for a lot of places. Obviously the most densely populated areas are going to be overrun and stretched thin first.

And also what you say about testing proves what we can already easily deduce. Way more people have the virus than advertised because only a small fraction of people with severe symptoms are getting tested, which also means it is not nearly as deadly as advertised. But again this does not fit the narrative we were told by everyone.

All of these realities today are good things in light of this serious situation.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@t&y thank you for the honest reply and some front line info... i'm a tad retarded at times but im not full retarded🤪🤘 if you don't mind me asking what's your line of work/ profession??

Tactical Meter Maid. And... we are all retarded at times. lol