WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELP A KID UNDERSTAND

707dog

Reaction score
I am in know way in depth with politics or all this pissing match of who's who and in charge but to me this seems very highly like a "SILENT WAR" on the world using a virus instead using guns or bombs. not trying to fire up the political road ragers on here but i really am confused at this...

crush #1 economy financially with a virus at the cost of a few thousand lives( doesn't mean much when you want to be the country on top and tired of being 2nd)...buy up the deflated market theirs and ours so when it rebounds they are reign king with strongholds in the global market. when all this settles out we have to go knocking on the door for millions probably billions of dollars in supplies and products from their market at their inflated rate?

so when does china get called out and held accountable for the BS??

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Those working on a vaccine have already identified it wasn’t developed in a bio factory.

Now whether you want to believe “they” either confirms or destroys your original post.

Either scenario makes it completely out of the control of my four walls. All I can do is control the controllables and limit any potential risk to myself and family.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I am in know way in depth with politics or all this pissing match of who's who and in charge but to me this seems very highly like a "SILENT WAR" on the world using a virus instead using guns or bombs. not trying to fire up the political road ragers on here but i really am confused at this...

crush #1 economy financially with a virus at the cost of a few thousand lives( doesn't mean much when you want to be the country on top and tired of being 2nd)...buy up the deflated market theirs and ours so when it rebounds they are reign king with strongholds in the global market. when all this settles out we have to go knocking on the door for millions probably billions of dollars in supplies and products from their market at their inflated rate?

and/or,
China knows they will get a better deal from Joe, so they stop trade negotiations with Trump then release a virus (possibly with help) that will:
  1. Crush the US economy
  2. Halt Trump Rallies
  3. destroy Trump's unemployment numbers
  4. push congress to pass voting rules favorable to dems
Some might call it, The Insurance Policy.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The Demochits are up to their eyeballs in this virus gig. They will stoop as low or lower to get power. They could give a fly'n fock about how many or who they kill just so they get power.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I’ll say this kid, you’re in depth with the Chicoms, you recognize they’re two faced bastards. Now follow their money to the politicians and the whores at the Chamber of Commerce and you’ll identify the traitors!!!