WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELP.. Golden lab pup needs home.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
IMG_2965.JPG
Living the good life!

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Been following this thread from the start. In March we lost our 12 year old lab/shepard mix. We were depressed for months. My wife startd doing the online rescues and found Remy at the Greater California German Shepard Rescue. I was a little skeptical, but went along with the plan. We've had him for two months and fit us and our lifestyle to a T. He loves everyone, dogs, cats, kids, strangers. All he wants to do is hang out and play ball. No issues, no drama, no bad habits. Here's his pic
remington04.jpg

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
IMG_3479.JPG
The pic is him and a friend the other day.

So We put Rifle outside when we leave the house. Two days in a row now, he has pushed down on the outside garage door handle got in the garage then pushes down on the door handle leading into the house and goes into his bed. When My wife comes home she finds him asleep. The little fucker! He hates the cold as much as I do.

cofooter

Reaction score
What a great story. Happy it worked out for your family!!! Dog's are awesome!

robby dmax

Reaction score
View attachment 702248 The pic is him and a friend the other day.

So We put Rifle outside when we leave the house. Two days in a row now, he has pushed down on the outside garage door handle got in the garage then pushes down on the door handle leading into the house and goes into his bed. When My wife comes home she finds him asleep. The little fucker! He hates the cold as much as I do.

Do you blame him...cold sucks!!

DLC

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the pics ! I just shared this with my wife! What a cutie you have!

So nice to to see a happy pookie-dog!

DLC

Reaction score
We have 4 and 3 are rescued!
They all have there own personalities and fit in our world. They like to go for drives - Havasu or wheeling in the jeep! Or chase the tennis ball....

milkmoney

Reaction score
Keep the dog bury the bitch
If I could , I would. Believe me.
I did what was best for Gracie. I will get another lab. Just wont be gracie....
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
I spent some time with rifle yesterday and he truly is a great dog ....[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk