WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELP IN COOS BAY OREGON

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I have found a camp stove for sale in COOS BAY and I live in the SF bay area. I offered to prepay the seller and ship an empty box for them to ship back to me. I think they feel it is a scam.
Is there anyone here in COOS BAY I could pay to pick up and I would ship you a box to ship to me? I would make it worth your trouble say $50 for your hassle?

Duane
510 593-4129
[email protected]

707dog

Reaction score
damn coos bay... what kind of stove is it?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
damn coos bay... what kind of stove is it?

its an all stainless steel dual 20K BTU burners made by rocky mountain range. I have had one mounted on the back of my camper for about 14 years and love it. They went out of business a few years back so I have been looking for another one to replace the current one and tonight one fell in my lap, well it fell several hundred miles from my lap!
186285968_2577410209228221_8964045078216926266_n.jpg

arctic fox 002.jpg

v6toy4x

Reaction score
LOL I just looked that up, I am driving 8 hours south to check my boat build I guess I can drive 8 hours north if I really want it.
I think I will sleep on it!

dspracing

Reaction score
I’ve got a buddy heading up there from so cal for a ten day trip. I can pass you his info if you want to see if he is interested.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
LOL I just looked that up, I am driving 8 hours south to check my boat build I guess I can drive 8 hours north if I really want it.
I think I will sleep on it!
If I was still running my route up in that neck of the woods I would pick it up for you unfortunately the guy who does it now is an asshole.😂

707dog

Reaction score
dig the grill set up...yeah coos bay is a few blocks away

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I’ve got a buddy heading up there from so cal for a ten day trip. I can pass you his info if you want to see if he is interested.

I appreciate that, don't want to bother someone vacationing, was hoping for a local so as not to inconvenience them too much

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Dam you offered them an extra 50 pre paid to ship it and they flinched? I’ve sent motorcycles across the country on that same deal.
On the other side I sold a go kart to a guy in Washington and he drove to LA for it!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Dam you offered them an extra 50 pre paid to ship it and they flinched? I’ve sent motorcycles across the country on that same deal.
On the other side I sold a go kart to a guy in Washington and he drove to LA for it!

Its a woman so she probably doesn't want to hassle any of it.
I am going to sleep on it and if tomorrow I really want it then I will pay her and drive up next weekend and get it.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Damn, and I thought I was dedicated, by driving 2.5 hours to buy an OBS Ford F-350. LOL
Ford F-350 1997 (14).jpg

Sent Using Tapatalk

v6toy4x

Reaction score
@Woodie is helping me out! Now if I can just get the seller to not think I am scamming her!

Thanks Woodie, nice talking to you!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I have found a camp stove for sale in COOS BAY and I live in the SF bay area. I offered to prepay the seller and ship an empty box for them to ship back to me. I think they feel it is a scam.
Is there anyone here in COOS BAY I could pay to pick up and I would ship you a box to ship to me? I would make it worth your trouble say $50 for your hassle?

Duane
510 593-4129
[email protected]

I was born and raised in coos bay/north bend. And am down there all the time. I can definitely help you out if your other route doesn't work out. I'll just have my father in law or one of my buddies grab it!

Last edited:

wrighton

Reaction score
This is the story of buying things in my world, On a side note, I need to drive to San Franciso from Seattle to pick up an engine.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Hell if you have her name I may know her🤣🤣

I will let you know if plan A doesn't work out. I think she is having a hard time believing I am serious ond not trying to scam her in some way,

First name is Stacey Szymik

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Boots on the ground, thanks to Woodies boy Mitchell, seller seems to feel at ease on the sale so once she calls me back with her payment info we should be good

Thanks Woodie, Mitchell and others who offered to help!

buck35

Reaction score
Boots on the ground, thanks to Woodies boy Mitchell, seller seems to feel at ease on the sale so once she calls me back with her payment info we should be good

Thanks Woodie, Mitchell and others who offered to help!
Mitchell's a good kid! I have known him since he was knee-high to a grasshopper.
When are you launching the new ride Sean?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Mitchell's a good kid! I have known him since he was knee-high to a grasshopper.
When are you launching the new ride Sean?

Yes Mitchell is being very helpful
new ride just going in the mold so decemberish

buck35

Reaction score
By the way his daughter is no slouch either Alia (sp) is a hard-working kid!
You're in good hands!