WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELP ON BEST PROP

vstdispatch

Reaction score
i have a 19 howard v-drive what would be the best prop to run on it. it has somewhere between 450-500 hp thx

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Going to need a lot more info then that.. Need to know what gears are in the box, does it have a tranny?

RD

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
i have a 19 howard v-drive what would be the best prop to run on it. it has somewhere between 450-500 hp thx
Give Joel a call @ Bronson/Hill Props..714 953 5010. He has experience w/ the 19' Howie. He'll only need to know desired operating RPM, strut angle (10-12 degree V-drive), engine indexing (nose or tail driven). A good prop guy.
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:

Scott D.

Reaction score
ya don't really dick with the props, it's not like tuning an outboard. Ya get one prop and get a base line, then you change gears. Gears are way cheaper than props.

78cole

Reaction score
ya don't really dick with the props, it's not like tuning an outboard. Ya get one prop and get a base line, then you change gears. Gears are way cheaper than props.
did somebody fail to mention this to greg 75-spectra:grumble::D

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
LOL:D Ive been thinking about buying the new prop, but that would cut into my gas money for the show and shine :D:moon:

78cole

Reaction score
LOL:D Ive been thinking about buying the new prop, but that would cut into my gas money for the show and shine :D:moon:

man what a trust fund kid you are there fueler first a new tranny (for his truck this time not him;)) now a new prop what next a fast hull:rotflmao:

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
Time will tell my freind some bottom work, new prop, MORE GEAR,MORE BOOST, you will be:bowdown::loser:

The only problem is is the guy thats going to bow down to you is the guy thats going to do the bottom of your hull.At this point I dont think he will make it to straight!LOL!:rotflmao:

78cole

Reaction score
as a matter of fact you should buy dinner friday night were you taking me i like sushi