WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HELP!!!!! storage for boat

DGRAY75

Reaction score
Looking for a spot to store a 30' boat indoors in Havasu for the summer. will pay for the year if it helps...please text or call.. 805-610-4911

bk2drvr

Reaction score
For what its worth - It seems that if you are standing in front of the person or happen to call them when someone moves out you most likely will get the unit even if they say there is a waiting list. When you call around ask them when someone is moving out and either call them early that day or be standing there that morning. Good luck.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
For what its worth - It seems that if you are standing in front of the person or happen to call them when someone moves out you most likely will get the unit even if they say there is a waiting list. When you call around ask them when someone is moving out and either call them early that day or be standing there that morning. Good luck.
Had this very thing happen to me when looking in Boulder City. Called and said have a list but bring a check now and your in.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Had this very thing happen to me when looking in Boulder City. Called and said have a list but bring a check now and your in.

Ask me how I know? lol.... I just went through the same thing two months ago. I happen to be standing in the right place at the right time.

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Give Billy B a call, in needles right of the 40 but…

FishSniper

Reaction score
This is how I happened to get my spot back in 2015.