WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Help Wanted - Door Frame Hardware PM / PE

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I am actively looking for an experienced project manager to manage DFH scope. This is on a large commercial level, managing subcontracted projects with the major GC players in Southern California. If you have an interest in this, please contact me. I would also appreciate referrals.

We would also be interested in a Project Engineer level hire, depending on experience.

We are a $500M per year nationwide contractor, 60 years in the industry, with a $100M backlog in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

Thank you

riverroyal

Reaction score
You guys are on my project. And the last one. And the one before that....

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I am actively looking for an experienced project manager to manage DFH scope. This is on a large commercial level, managing subcontracted projects with the major GC players in Southern California. If you have an interest in this, please contact me. I would also appreciate referrals.

We would also be interested in a Project Engineer level hire, depending on experience.

We are a $500M per year nationwide contractor, 60 years in the industry, with a $100M backlog in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

Thank you

If you find one, send him / her to Pendry. We NEED one bad

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
BB500 doesn’t Swanson at S&S supply most of your door hardware? I go way back with Ron

My business Capitol Door, is a sub to you guys on occasion, we focus on automatic sliding doors and automating of man doors with low energy operators. We submit our bids to your Colo based estimating team and rarely get much feerdback until we are sent a contract. Can you help point me in the right direction to get closer to the decision makers?

thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Ansol
BB500 doesn’t Swanson at S&S supply most of your door hardware? I go way back with Ron

My business Capitol Door, is a sub to you guys on occasion, we focus on automatic sliding doors and automating of man doors with low energy operators. We submit our bids to your Colo based estimating team and rarely get much feerdback until we are sent a contract. Can you help point me in the right direction to get closer to the decision makers?

thanks!!!!
Small world! Yes S&S / Ron Swanson is our main supplier for most hardware. I’ll PM you and we can talk