WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Helping out the Sheriff- Feel Good

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

I saw this yesterday and wifey and I can’t believe the pups go into service without vests , well we have 2 Sheriff K9’s here in Cedar city with out vests , well I could have bought another gun ( 😂😂) but instead we bought our Sheriff K9’s vests today 👍🇺🇸 . Kind of a PIAss , I called and had the Sheriffs come out had a beer in one hand and 1000$ in the other and they can’t take the $ 🤬 WTF I said ? so Sheriff is calling this site and setting up that CCS K9’s gets the vests Then we will donate the cash , Defund the Cops 🤔 FUCK you 😎✊🏻

wallnutz

Reaction score
Good on you and the wifey!
Iron County Sheriffs were always cool when my kid lived in Cedar City. Told us a few places to go shooting and off-roading after one pulled me over in my old Rhino.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I find it really hard to believe that the millions allocated for any police dept , they can’t buy vests for dogs ?? The bigger issue here is where does all the money go ?
That’s what I said to the sheriffs that came out ?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I saw this yesterday and wifey and I can’t believe the pups go into service without vests , well we have 2 Sheriff K9’s here in Cedar city with out vests , well I could have bought another gun ( 😂😂) but instead we bought our Sheriff K9’s vests today 👍🇺🇸 . Kind of a PIAss , I called and had the Sheriffs come out had a beer in one hand and 1000$ in the other and they can’t take the $ 🤬 WTF I said ? so Sheriff is calling this site and setting up that CCS K9’s gets the vests Then we will donate the cash , Defund the Cops 🤔 FUCK you 😎✊🏻

Wow...

Good on you! 👍

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score

Change of plans , he just called , he talked to his boss and they can take the cash 👍✊🏻 Bitchen he will pick it up Am and get it moving 😎 , need to work on the other 10 👍

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Anyone priced a fully loaded Ford Explorer with all the equipment necessary for the boys in uniform to perform their duties??? 😎
Lol.. no they haven't. Just like they haven't factored in the cost for air support, detective division overtime, crime lab and all it's costs, etc...etc...etc....

It's all good. I'm guessing that county is like my cop shop. Money is spent on the basics, everything else is self funded.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Probably several reasons why they couldn't take the cash but a big one is the money would go into the "General Fund" and not to a specific account.

Cool thing to do...

HBCraig

Reaction score

Hell yeh brother. Very nice.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Probably several reasons why they couldn't take the cash but a big one is the money would go into the "General Fund" and not to a specific account.

Cool thing to do...
They got it figured out , sheriff said they have been trying to get them for long time , he’s happy and is coming by today to pick it up .👍

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Anyone priced a fully loaded Ford Explorer with all the equipment necessary for the boys in uniform to perform their duties??? 😎
CCS uses Chevy trucks , more room in the back seat when they stuff your ass in there ( ya right ) 😂😂😂✊🏻

Backlash

Reaction score
I think they SHOULD make the back seats as cramped and as uncomfortable as humanly possible. I dont have to sit back there so IDGAF! 🤣