WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Her parents must be So proud!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
So it's OK to knowingly infect someone with the AIDES virus now with no legal consequence but if you cough on someone your going to do time? I'm not saying that what she did was all right, It was inconsiderate and obnoxious just questioning weather it really warrants a warrant.

J.P.

Reaction score
If you scroll down to the bottom the video is there along with a couple of others of her saying she is suing Uber and it was his fault, absolutely freaking crazy cannot even believe people thank like that.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
If you scroll down to the bottom the video is there along with a couple of others of her saying she is suing Uber and it was his fault, absolutely freaking crazy cannot even believe people thank like that.

Agreed.

Rotten deal

Reaction score
That’s in the Bay Area, Gascon is no longer the DA there, if he still was he’d probably just give her a no-bail release and tell her not to do it again.
Assholes! Both of them.
The new DA chesa boudin is as bad or worse than gascon. He just wants to hug everyone and get them help.

JayBreww

Reaction score
So who’s doing more time, her or OCM Tim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
As was said the new SF DA Boudin makes Gascon look tough by comparison

I am surprised she is even getting charged. She will get a slap on the wrist or some kind of diversion. No real jail time.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Probably taken down. I saw it last week but I can't remember where. The guy asked nicely and she and her friends were complete assholes to him. It was sad to watch. :(

You do realize that child rapists and murderers do less than 20 years?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that child rapists and murderers do less than 20 years?

That would not be a topic I am familiar with. So no.

But I do think they should set a precedent with this creature, so no one tries the same thing Ever again. In other words, I hope she gets the maximum sentence available to her.

HCP3

Reaction score
She is nothing more than a high end hoodrat. The fact that she has had multiple issues in the past says it all. The posting half naked on social media shows her intent to gain fame and intention one way or another

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

It worked. She has gained 40k+ followers on Instagram since this incident

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
She'll get community service and not show up for it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

But I do think they should set a precedent with this creature, so no one tries the same thing Ever again. In other words, I hope she gets the maximum sentence available to her.

That would be cited and released with 0 bail in CA

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
BLM teaches they are above reproach.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What’s the conviction?
While I do agree with your position, todays truth is that this is just a stunt for views, likes, and followers.
There is no “they” throwing the book at any screaming black females.
This is what they do, this is the behavior promoted by a woke society.

It’s not just tolerated, it’s expected.

One doesn’t have to be familiar with felony sentencing guidelines to know that 20 years for coughing on an uber driver while being a stupid loudmouth cunt is never gonna happen.
Frankly, she isn’t any different than a lot of the zombies I’ve seen daily around Moreno Valley this past 2 months.

mobldj

Reaction score
she shows her true colors in her instagram post.skankasaurus

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What’s the conviction?
While I do agree with your position, todays truth is that this is just a stunt for views, likes, and followers.

One doesn’t have to be familiar with felony sentencing guidelines to know that 20 years for coughing on an uber driver while being a stupid loudmouth cunt is never gonna happen.
Frankly, she isn’t any different than a lot of the zombies I’ve seen daily around Moreno Valley this past 2 months.
What in the hell you doing in MoVal?!
If you're driving an uber, I'm worried. They punching a hole out there?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
What’s the conviction?

I have no clue what the conviction might be. These are not subjects I'm familiar with.

You may be accepting of this behavior, but I'm not. I don't accept it in anyway shape or form.

If she's looking at 20 years for her behavior, then I hope she serves them all. They should lock up her parents for rasing such a creature as well.

I also don't care what color her skin is. Her behavior is all I see.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have no clue what the conviction might be. These are not subjects I'm familiar with.

You may be accepting of this behavior, but I'm not. I don't accept it in anyway shape or form.

If she's looking at 20 years for her behavior, then I hope she serves them all. They should lock up her parents for rasing such a creature as well.

I also don't care what color her skin is. Her behavior is all I see.

Actually, I said I agree with your position.
My observation is that it’s completely unrealistic to think she will even get a slap on the wrist.
As you point out, you are unfamiliar with crime and sentencing. Personally, so am I.
lol...although I did do 3 days for my DWI 21 years ago.

Whether you or I see skin color doesn’t really change the reality of todays social status quo.
And that reality is that black social media bitches are expected to be loudmouth cunts, as she demonstrated.
Certainly not limited to blacks, but I won’t deny what I see.
It’s not my thoughts, it’s an observation.
And I in NO WAY approve of this behavior. Not in the least.
But this is where we are at as a woke society.

Then again, I might just finally be a racist.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I said I agree with your position.
My observation is that it’s completely unrealistic to think she will even get a slap on the wrist.
As you point out, you are unfamiliar with crime and sentencing. Personally, so am I.
lol...although I did do 3 days for my DWI 21 years ago.

Whether you or I see skin color doesn’t really change the reality of todays social status quo.
And that reality is that black social media bitches are expected to be loudmouth cunts, as she demonstrated.
Certainly not limited to blacks, but I won’t deny what I see.
It’s not my thoughts, it’s an observation.
And I in NO WAY approve of this behavior. Not in the least.
But this is where we are at as a woke society.

Then again, I might just finally be a racist.

I doubt that you are...

I don't give a fuck about today's social climate or any of that crap!

My expectation is that the law will upheld to it's fullest extent.

Peace.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So it's OK to knowingly infect someone with the AIDES virus now with no legal consequence but if you cough on someone your going to do time? I'm not saying that what she did was all right, It was inconsiderate and obnoxious just questioning weather it really warrants a warrant.
Actually in komifornia there is no penalty for knowingly having aids and having sexual intercourse with an unknowing person.

Fucking libs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
She is nothing more than a high end hoodrat. The fact that she has had multiple issues in the past says it all. The posting half naked on social media shows her intent to gain fame and intention one way or another

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I beg to differ on the high end part.

Definitely a hoodrat though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I doubt that you are...

I don't give a fuck about today's social climate or any of that crap!

My expectation is that the law will upheld to it's fullest extent.

Peace.

Prepare to be disappointed... she isn’t even arraigned yet, let alone convicted or sentenced, that sort of skips a lot of steps.
So thinking shes actually looking at 20 years is sort of falling for the dramatic media headline.
Considering where this happened she’s more likely to get a guest spot on the morning news than a jail term.
Be a different story in, say, Cutbank Montana maybe. Lol

Personally, I was hoping the driver would pull a Glock and pistol whip the bitch.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Relax guys. Remember this is SF. Nothing will happen. Trust me.

She has an excellent shot at the charges being dropped.

That is the new DA’s MO. He drops charges for “lack of evidence”

Meanwhile the SF DA is charging a cop who shot a violent perp that cracked the cop over the head with a vodka bottle. Perp was violent and cop got hurt. All caught on video. Complete BS

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Relax guys. Remember this is SF. Nothing will happen. Trust me.

She has an excellent shot at the charges being dropped.

That is the new DA’s MO. He drops charges for “lack of evidence”

Meanwhile the SF DA is charging a cop who shot a violent perp that cracked the cop over the head with a vodka bottle. Perp was violent and cop got hurt. All caught on video. Complete BS
Hell... she's a perfect candidate for SF city council