WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Herbie Hancock

C-2

Reaction score
Those are good tix to a real performer peeps. Snatch em

Think jazz fusion with lots of r&b beat

Yup, and Rockit is an awesome tune!

Hollywood Bowl is big and insanely expensive...so hopefully somebody takes them :)

The cool thing about the Bowl is the main acts always bring out their other Hollywood friends.

The bad thing about the Bowl is the main acts are always partying with their Hollywood friends backstage, lol

Going to see Alanis Morisette and Garbage in a couple of weeks.

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Any takers? Show is this Sunday. These are digital tickets I can email straight to you.

nowski

Reaction score
We use to frequent the summer jazz series at The Hyatt Newporter back in the day. Saw a lot of great musicians but never saw Herbie. I wish I could take you up on your generous offer but we have other commitments in play...

Here's a jazz story: Back when my wife was about 8 months pregnant (in my drinking days) we attended one of those concerts at the Hyatt Newporter, wife thought the kid in the womb would enjoy the show also. Wife asked if I needed anything while needing to get up and stretch, I said get me a couple of beers while your up. Wife returns with my beers and says you should have seen all the dirty looks I was getting. She said one guy even made a comment, drinking while pregnant seriously. Wife fires back I'm drinking for two and walks off laughing...

poncho

Reaction score
We use to frequent the summer jazz series at The Hyatt Newporter back in the day. Saw a lot of great musicians but never saw Herbie. I wish I could take you up on your generous offer but we have other commitments in play...

Here's a jazz story: Back when my wife was about 8 months pregnant (in my drinking days) we attended one of those concerts at the Hyatt Newporter, wife thought the kid in the womb would enjoy the show also. Wife asked if I needed anything while needing to get up and stretch, I said get me a couple of beers while your up. Wife returns with my beers and says you should have seen all the dirty looks I was getting. She said one guy even made a comment, drinking while pregnant seriously. Wife fires back I'm drinking for two and walks off laughing...
I like your Wife's style. 👍

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Show is tomorrow! Maybe someone you know would want to go? Cousin, brother, sister, kids, gardener, pool boy, side chick/man/person? These tickets are not for sale…they are FREE!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Show is tomorrow! Maybe someone you know would want to go? Cousin, brother, sister, kids, gardener, pool boy, side chick/man/person? These tickets are not for sale…they are FREE!

Gonna be hard to meet those prerequisites. I'd take em in a second otherwise. 😕