WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here, cutie pie, who I just met, here’s my hotel key!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I am glad I am not his business partners. I would question his judgment.

Tank

Reaction score
Let me paint the true picture here. Dude goes next door to the shit hole apt's looking for drugs. Hooks up with this hood rat and her drug dealer / pimp. She's most likely a toot ;) . They all go back and party at the room get high and he passes out. They steal his shit. He comes up with this stupid story to save face. Guarantee it's something to that affect. Definitely more to the story.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I’ve always said there should be a stupid jail for stupid people and this guy is qualified.

cofooter

Reaction score
1623794003933.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Let me paint the true picture here. Dude goes next door to the shit hole apt's looking for drugs. Hooks up with this hood rat and her drug dealer / pimp. She's most likely a toot ;) . They all go back and party at the room get high and he passes out. They steal his shit. He comes up with this stupid story to save face. Guarantee it's something to that affect. Definitely more to the story.

Pretty close.
I figured he was too spun out to go get more money so they talked him into staying while they popped across the street.
Or they got the room key while he was doing a Hunter Biden/ Marion Barry sized hit on the gator.
Either way it stemmed from going and getting f more dope money.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
$100k in watches just laying around the room…put that shit in a safe before you give hookers keys [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ssc

Reaction score
I have said it many times. NEVER underestimate stupidity.

Cheers, Steve

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Just goes to show you what some guys will do if they think they're gonna get'em some....

"What Was I Think'in"

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just goes to show you what some guys will do if they think they're gonna get'em some....

"What Was I Think'in"
If that’s the case, he should of invested in decent glasses instead of all those damn watches!!!

WYRD

Reaction score
He just needed someone to hold (the belt) tight...

gqchris

Reaction score
Funny story when I worked in Vegas we get a call to a stabbing at Frontier Hotel. Get there and this guy is on the ground screaming and just making a scene. He is saying he was robbed and yadda yadda. I keep saying take your hand off your chest let me see the wound. Keeps fighting me. Minimal blood. Cut off his shirt and I shit you not….You remember the scene in step brothers when the bunk beds fall? Lol. Dude had a scratch. No puncture. And then we find a tiny swiss army is his pocket.

This dude got robbed by a hooker and faked his own robbery to tell his wife back home. Shit was hilarious!

IMG_4416.png

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I'll stick to my low key hillbilly lifestyle and never trust anyone in a big city. Thank you very much. And the ones I have an intuitive thought to give a chance have not a clue that their existence are on a puny string of being dead. The rest I'd give my life for. Including quite a few of you guys.