WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here is Rudy explaining the lawsuits

Reaction score
Well to be fair, their voters are idiots! :D

Which one of the red states has a college you're ready to send your kids too (other than George Bush's State of Texas)?

Ruby is the ringmaster of the Trump Circus. The clowns run deep from there. The circus clowns are setting up a big top.

But the Star of the this circus Show is the elephant.... Donald Trump. :D

4Waters

Reaction score
Which one of the red states has a college you're ready to send your kids too (other than George Bush's State of Texas)?

Ruby is the ringmaster of the Trump Circus. The clowns run deep from there. The circus clowns are setting up a big top.

You ever wonder why your mascot is a jackass?🤔 I don't.😉

Reaction score
"We're going to fight for the people"

How many votes do you have to be ahead (Pennsylvania) when Trump had a massive lead with all but 14% to be counted?!

Nothing official until the fat Man's is out of office :D

What are the odds, Trump has to live out his remaining term, in hiding in the White house? :D

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

My kid is looking at Clemson.

And you sure have a lot to say about the guy that took down the Mob.

Reaction score
My kid is looking at Clemson.

And you sure have a lot to say about the guy that took down the Mob.

Yup, Clemson is a great southern school. Hidden in South Carolina. There sports draft program attracts some amazing talent, for a private university.

Rudy has lived past his professional life. If someone, who didn't know his past, saw him on the street today, they'd think he's a crazy old man, off his medications. This is Rudy's swan song.... To bad Rudy picked a losing situation, and a toxic person to represent. I assume, when Trump loses the court battles, he'll back stab Rudy as well. I wonder what Trump has on Rudy? Rudy should just come clean and spill the beans. :D

Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
They just do what they are told, go check out Watts, Compton, Inglewood........ you will see your hard🙄 working fellow voters living off your hard work.
My dads shop was at Prarie and Century blvd. and before that Imperial and Yukon. Spent many years in that area while growing up.
Hell, my Grandmother was born in Compton.
The people of Inglewood are pissed that Whitey is returning to that once fine ciry.

Have you taken a look lately?

races-Watts-CA.png
races-Inglewood-CA.png
races-Compton-CA.png

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Yup, Clemson is a great southern school. Hidden in South Carolina. There sports draft program attracts some amazing talent, for a private university.

Rudy has lived past his professional life. If someone, who didn't know his past, saw him on the street today, they'd think he's a crazy old man, off his medications. This is Rudy's swan song.... To bad Rudy picked a losing situation, and a toxic person to represent. I assume, when Trump loses the court battles, he'll back stab Rudy as well. I wonder what Trump has on Rudy? Rudy should just come clean and spill the beans. :D
Just described Biden to a tee.

Kahunajuice

Reaction score
If Trump was to lose reelection it will be all his fault, He has disrespected so many people, even in his own party. How can one help someone that don't help themselves.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
If Trump was to lose reelection it will be all his fault, He has disrespected so many people, even in his own party. How can one help someone that don't help themselves.

I believe he was against the establishment and that created enemies, so if that is disrespectful then so be it.... I just believe the establishment is larger than we really know and they found the way to get him out of office. They had 4 yrs to plan with no limitations.

1tonfun

Reaction score
I believe he was against the establishment and that created enemies, so if that is disrespectful then so be it.... I just believe the establishment is larger than we really know and they found the way to get him out of office. They had 4 yrs to plan with no limitations.
I know a number of people that can't stand Trump as a person, they feel he should stay off social media and act more presidential. But they still voted Trump