WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here we go again.

DLC

Reaction score
Wife loves Costco TP & Paper towels ….I think we have like 4 or 5 cases of TP …..2 in havasu and a good 2+ at home
thinking I might need to get another cars or 2…. Happy wife - yep you got it!

i still have a case of Scott TP. When the world ends I can barter the Scott TP. LoL

motormonkey

Reaction score
It's the supply chains and people with no self controll.
On a side note. Companies like Costco are stepping up and leasing their own container ships to help with shipping problems from over seas. Most likely coming in thru Canada or Mexico.

caldezrat

Reaction score
Out of toilet paper in Prescott. I got the almost last paper towels. Lots of grumbling going on.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Shortage? What Shortage?
DB957147-D02C-44F0-861C-DA155287B78B.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Costco never lifted the limit in our area of tx....its always been 1 of each. Last two times they haven't had any. Grocery stores still seem to be fine on stock but im seeing some hoarding again of some things.... Meat especially...whats on the shelf is usually shit grade/shit cuts, and overpriced. Costco meat is higher than I've ever seen it.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Costco never lifted the limit in our area of tx....its always been 1 of each. Last two times they haven't had any. Grocery stores still seem to be fine on stock but im seeing some hoarding again of some things.... Meat especially...whats on the shelf is usually shit grade/shit cuts, and overpriced. Costco meat is higher than I've ever seen it.
All meat is higher than ever!!!’

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
All meat is higher than ever!!!’
Oh trust me...Brianna is a creature of habit and buys essentially the same load of groceries a week... Our weekly expense is 42% higher (I track expenses based on our amex chart). Food is stupid expensive right now...as is everything else.. Thanks Pedo Joe....that reminds me the resident pedophile apologists are strangely silent lately.