WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here's the beef 2.0

DalesSpeed

Reaction score
Taking orders/deposits for 2021.

I've got one grassfed/finished 1/4 available for February 6th delivery then we are into the March 6th delivery with all grain finished, juicy fellas.

Pretty important change for us in 2021- it's taken years of work to finally be in a position to have our entire year scheduled out with our butcher. This means I can give guaranteed delivery dates for repeat customers that know they want to refill freezers several months out. 2020 showed us how weak the food systems can be and highlighted some deficiencies in our own program.

2021 seems to be off to a rocky start and it's anyone's guess as to how this plays out. All you guys that have supported us through the years don't have to worry about beef shortages or price fluctuations. We've been fortunate enough to lock in our expenses for the year for the most part and barring some crazy, unforeseen covid related shit, our prices remain the same for 2021 as they have been for 2018, 19 and 20.

Phoenix/Valley delivery Saturday, April 10th.
We've been trying to do an annual trip to the valley for our Phoenix area customers that usually drive up to the butcher in Chino Valley. In order to make it pencil out I've got to have 3 steers total for the delivery. Call or text me sooner than later to help me make that happen for you.

As always, contact me anytime for fast answers to your questions. Joel 928-486-4043
Morning Joel,

Please put me down for the March order. Let me know what I need to do.

Thank you,
Dale
760-900-023nine

phuggit

Reaction score
We met Joel and Amy last weekend when they delivered our beef. I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. The beef is simply awesome. First thing we threw on the Traeger was a tri-tip. Damn it was good.

20210110_160420.jpg
20210110_174800.jpg
20210110_175014.jpg

USClb41

Reaction score
Taking orders/deposits for 2021.

I've got one grassfed/finished 1/4 available for February 6th delivery then we are into the March 6th delivery with all grain finished, juicy fellas.

Pretty important change for us in 2021- it's taken years of work to finally be in a position to have our entire year scheduled out with our butcher. This means I can give guaranteed delivery dates for repeat customers that know they want to refill freezers several months out. 2020 showed us how weak the food systems can be and highlighted some deficiencies in our own program.

2021 seems to be off to a rocky start and it's anyone's guess as to how this plays out. All you guys that have supported us through the years don't have to worry about beef shortages or price fluctuations. We've been fortunate enough to lock in our expenses for the year for the most part and barring some crazy, unforeseen covid related shit, our prices remain the same for 2021 as they have been for 2018, 19 and 20.

Phoenix/Valley delivery Saturday, April 10th.
We've been trying to do an annual trip to the valley for our Phoenix area customers that usually drive up to the butcher in Chino Valley. In order to make it pencil out I've got to have 3 steers total for the delivery. Call or text me sooner than later to help me make that happen for you.

As always, contact me anytime for fast answers to your questions. Joel 928-486-4043
I'd be interested in a 1/4, how much do they typically cost and how do get it (do I pick it up?) thanks!

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
On Saturday, I rolled my Santa Maria grill over to the neighbors, threw on a giant piece of Joel's tenderized flank steak, and seasoned with a Traeger all purpose seasoning.

Damn, it was good.

My wife got some Butcher Box cuts from her secretary for Christmas. They aren't even in the same league as Joel's cuts.

wash11

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a 1/4, how much do they typically cost and how do get it (do I pick it up?) thanks!
I'll send you a PM as well but the short version is-
March 6th we'll deliver orders to Havasu. If doing a turn and burn to pick up from socal we have a good spot at the Loves truck stop at hwy 95 and i40 going into Havasu, @1pm AZ time. You are loaded and on your way with your frozen beef in under 10 minutes. Most 1/4's fit snug in 2 70 quart coolers if we pack them in like a game of Beef Tetris. A third, smaller cooler just to be safe.
If you have a place in Havasu, we simply come to your door.
Cost is between $1050 and $1250 on average that includes the delivery fee, it all go's on the weight of your 1/4 since each steer finishes out a bit different (no pharmaceuticals means we have no control of growth rates).
It's a simple $100 deposit per 1/4 by paypal or venmo and we square up the rest on delivery day, (preferably in cash).
Questions, comments....seriously, I answer my phone round the clock- text too.
Joel 928-486-4043

wash11

Reaction score
I have two 1/4's available for immediate delivery. Well, almost immediate. This Saturday, March 6th for Havasu or Kingman. This is a big, grain finished, juicy fella. I won't have final totals till later this week once the cuts are weighed but I expect the 1/4 to be $1100-1200 or so, including delivery.

Call or text for quick response.
Joel 928-486-4043