WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey….. want to see a video of me being a Captain?

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I‘ve been researching the tiki boat business lately……. So when I got a call to do a Tiki Charter this last Sunday, I could not refuse.

I am the Captain of the Tiki boat that is at the beginning of the video. The girls are from Minnesota. They were celebrating 2 birthdays, so we hung at the sandbar for a few hours. I saw Alfred shooting video when we were on our way to downtown Fort Lauderdale…… so I 360’d the boat in front of him.

I must admit…… it’s the most ridiculous boat I ever captained, BUT, I had a great time.

fmo24

Reaction score
For some reason I was thinking you were on the west coast

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
For some reason I was thinking you were on the west coast

I am from SoCal. For many years I lived in Phoenix. BUT……. I started going to Parker while still in diapers, and owned a vacation home there for approx 20 years, my dad owned a home there throughout my youth. I might know the desert around Parker even better than I know the river. My dad raced District 37 with both the Checkers MC and the Prospectors. My dad laid out the very first Check-Chase desert race out of Parker. We spent a lot of time on the water and in the desert! This site helps keep Parker and Havasu memories alive.

8 years ago I moved to Florida so that I could boat the Bahamas.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I am from SoCal. For many years I lived in Phoenix. BUT……. I started going to Parker while still in diapers, and owned a vacation home there for approx 20 years, my dad owned a home there throughout my youth. I might know the desert around Parker even better than I know the river. My dad raced District 37 with both the Checkers MC and the Prospectors. My dad laid out the very first Check-Chase desert race out of Parker. We spent a lot of time on the water and in the desert! This site helps keep Parker and Havasu memories alive.

Your living one of my dreams. Good on you. Now that you have thrown that out here you are required to post videos and content about boating the Bahamas.:D

cakemoto

Reaction score
I‘ve been researching the tiki boat business lately……. So when I got a call to do a Tiki Charter this last Sunday, I could not refuse.

I am the Captain of the Tiki boat that is at the beginning of the video. The girls are from Minnesota. They were celebrating 2 birthdays, so we hung at the sandbar for a few hours. I saw Alfred shooting video when we were on our way to downtown Fort Lauderdale…… so I 360’d the boat in front of him.

I must admit…… it’s the most ridiculous boat I ever captained, BUT, I had a great time.

Hey John not a threat jack you but did your daughter ever end up buying a house here on the west side of Phoenix? I’d be interested in parking the motorhome there.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Hey John not a threat jack you but did your daughter ever end up buying a house here on the west side of Phoenix? I’d be interested in parking the motorhome there.

My daughters boyfriend purchased a landscaping business and they are using the RV spot for the trucks and trailers. Sorry, I wish I could help you out.

fmo24

Reaction score

I thought from earlier post you were on west coast of Florida. We winter in Dade City (central Florida)

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Looks like you were having a good time. Watch out for those manatee eggs!! lol

fmo24

Reaction score
We were tied up to the seawall by the park for two weeks on our boat a few years ago. The New River is one of my favorite destinations in Florida.
That looks pretty gnarly getting a boat that size out

stoker

Reaction score
We were tied up to the seawall by the park for two weeks on our boat a few years ago. The New River is one of my favorite destinations in Florida.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.MOV
    71.2 MB

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
I thought from earlier post you were on west coast of Florida. We winter in Dade City (central Florida)
Yooooore about 2 hours away from me. Hit me up if you’re interested in seeing some of the springs around Deland/Astor. A few of my neighbors own vrbo’s, that I can get you a deal on.

fmo24

Reaction score
Yooooore about 2 hours away from me. Hit me up if you’re interested in seeing some of the springs around Deland/Astor. A few of my neighbors own vrbo’s, that I can get you a deal on.
Our mail address is green cove springs. We full time in moho so no need for vrbo. But may take you up on a ride.

fmo24

Reaction score
I was thinking you were further north up by St. John’s River . We will be in Clermont next Monday for a couple of weeks which is fairly close to where you are.

Headless hula

Reaction score
I was thinking you were further north up by St. John’s River . We will be in Clermont next Monday for a couple of weeks which is fairly close to where you are.
I’m in Astor. Google maps said an hour 45 from here to dade city. 🤷🏻

Headless hula

Reaction score
Our mail address is green cove springs. We full time in moho so no need for vrbo. But may take you up on a ride.
That’s about 65-70 miles north, or down river from me. I’m just off the river south of Lake George. 🙂

lemme know anytime!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Can't deal with the guy talking. He just needs to shut up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Very cool. 😎
I counted 8 sides.
Literally, the doctogon, in full color!
Good luck with that 🤣

Dan'l