WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

hey boatcop?

ibelio

Reaction score
theres a pic 2nd page #12 (parker day after) guy in old time v-drive in the back is ok/no ok trouble? thanks

Last edited:

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Are you talking about the guy stretched out "laying" across the side of the boat or the guy on the bow while it's being towed?

Either one, I'd tell to get back inside the boat.

In the case of the guy stretched out, it would fall under the category of "gunwale riding", specifically illegal under under the "Careless, Reckless, Negligent" statute.

As far as the guy on the bow while being towed, while it is "technically" legal to ride on the bow while below wakeless speed (in AZ), with his legs over the side we could make a case for it being inherently unsafe.

I probably wouldn't cite for those offenses, but I'd make sure they got back into the boat. I'm more concerned about keeping people alive than I am about scratching paper.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I didn't think you could ride outside or on top of the seats while the boat was underway at wakeless speed???

I got pulled over a few years ago for this very reason.

For example: within the buoys at Bluewater, can you ride on the hatch or transom while at wakeless speeds? All appendages inside the boat.

i thought the same thing ...

i thought it was "when the boat is underway, all asses in the seats"

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about keeping people alive than I am about scratching paper.

What BC??.....you guys don't pass out junior sheriff sticker badges too? Cali does :D

Ryphraph

Reaction score
It looked like an issue of not enough seats fro the tubers and the boat riders as well...

Ryph