WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEY BOATDOC55....******

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
WHERE'S the review on the new toon????enquiring minds wanna know...how do you like it???

TCHB

Reaction score
We know it is quiet, comfortable, shady and good on gas.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hey Steve, it's holding down the RV garage floor. We've been busy, busy, busy. Had all sorts of stuff lined up we had to do when we bought it and now we're headed to South Dakota for a week. I saw your post on the prop testing and thought chit, I want to be here and check that out with you but I'LL be sweating in S.D. Family, family you know.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Hey Steve, it's holding down the RV garage floor. We've been busy, busy, busy. Had all sorts of stuff lined up we had to do when we bought it and now we're headed to South Dakota for a week. I saw your post on the prop testing and thought chit, I want to be here and check that out with you but I'LL be sweating in S.D. Family, family you know.
I’ll be happy to use it for you, don’t wanna let it sit and let that gas go bad.:D

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We know it is quiet, comfortable, shady and good on gas.
Sure is Tony. I haven't heard a peep out of it since we water tested it and it doesn't burn an ounce of gas. It's in a very shady place and as far as comfort, I'm sure it is, as it's out of the sun. We plan on giving it hell when we get back from family matters in S.D.