WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya

Original poster got herself a little "pickle".... :rolleyes:

Maybe that's why she's pissed because his "midget" didn't deliver?

Hmmm. I seem to recall someone mentioning the Grand Canyon in this thread...

Pickle. Midget. Grand Canyon. It's all starting to add up :hmm

speeddmn

Reaction score
What's that old saying?

open mouth and insert foot!!!

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
The direction this thread has turned is going to make the hangover that much worse. This hangover's gonna last for weeks at best...

---
- Spot

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
It does not look like she is going to try to redeem herself. :cool: I would really like to hear someone talk their way out of this one! Rvrdad is prob like WTF???? NO MORE GIRL RIVER TRIPS FOR YOU!!!!!! :skull

Bense

Reaction score
Conclusion i've come to is - thats some shit a starvin dog wouldn't eat.

Scott was down river sat

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
So lets see if I got this right. Sombody gets talked to in a way not welcome (told to STFU) this somebody posts on the board that that person is an asshole then a small cock faggot with a bad ass boat and an evil dog that turns out to be a cancer ridden 3 legged 700 yearold dog named lucky. Then in the small cocked faggots defence comes someone with uber dirt on the OP. Shakes out the dirty blanket then runs it up the flag pole for everyone to see. The OP has not returned to defend herself and the OP's husband who posts here may or may not have seen the blast on his wifes shinanagans (thats if 2+2 equals 4 here) I think this tread has the potential to ruin a marrage.

Fact: if ur gonna bring it ur shit better be clean.

Note to self: DO NOT air my dirty laundry on the boards :p

Did I miss anything?? :D

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
Best tags ever.

banged on a boat, call out backfire, damn igottawork, don't fuck with rvrmom, glass houses!, hotdog down a hallway, i like pickles, ima drunk poster, it's pbk's fault, midget dog boners, my butt itches!!!, no sheets needed, no soup for you!!, pickles & the grand cyn, prono mom, rvrmom likes dog boners, rvrmom=rvrmilf, someone is in trouble

newmexico

Reaction score
What are the tags all about at the bottom of this page? Funny as hell!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
You nailed it (no pun intended) :D

So lets see if I got this right. Sombody gets talked to in a way not welcome (told to STFU) this somebody posts on the board that that person is an asshole then a small cock faggot with a bad ass boat and an evil dog that turns out to be a cancer ridden 3 legged 700 yearold dog named lucky. Then in the small cocked faggots defence comes someone with uber dirt on the OP. Shakes out the dirty blanket then runs it up the flag pole for everyone to see. The OP has not returned to defend herself and the OP's husband who posts here may or may not have seen the blast on his wifes shinanagans (thats if 2+2 equals 4 here) I think this tread has the potential to ruin a marrage.

Fact: if ur gonna bring it ur shit better be clean.

Note to self: DO NOT air my dirty laundry on the boards :p

Did I miss anything?? :D

Fltplan

Reaction score
Anyone heard from rvrmom? :D

I would assume that she is using the pm method of getting this thread closed. That would be the best thing I think. Or she could come out guns blazin and call the other guy's bluff! Now that would be epic!

I didn't know there was rvrdad. This is definitely marriage threatening stuff. Who knows, maybe they're all cool with it. Welcome to RiverDave's Place and Monday morning.:champagne:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
The more I hang out at RDP the more clear the phrase "people in glass houses......." becomes.

newmexico

Reaction score
What if rvrmom's kids are old enough and like this site too? Sucks!!!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Dave should be up soon, lol.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
211719d1293751133-deadmau5-thread-locked-forum-pics.jpg

Reaction score
Wasn't there period last year when rvrmom and dad weren't together? I dunno but I thought I might have seen something about that.

Sent from my Blackass berry

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Glad I got to read this one before Dave puts it in the Warehouse of Exploding Threads.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I'm not encouraging it. Actually hope it doesnt get locked and we get some decent pictures to review. :D

Hey Rich please don't encourage it, at least until said parties have a chance to come on here an redeem themselves. :boobeyes:

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I'm not encouraging it. Actually hope it doesnt get locked and we get some decent pictures to review. :D

This thread sure went south in a hurry. It was a lot better when it was sort of anonymous, and the primary discussion was about the "ugly boobs"... Can we just drift back to that subject and get those pics posted for peer review? Who was screwing who has little to do with the real question, "are these boobs ugly"..
Carry on....
Ray

Bense

Reaction score
Gonna live life on your own terms u better be willin to crash n burn

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
This is a pretty awesome thread:thumbsup

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
This thread sure went south in a hurry. It was a lot better when it was sort of anonymous, and the primary discussion was about the "ugly boobs"... Can we just drift back to that subject and get those pics posted for peer review? Who was screwing who has little to do with the real question, "are these boobs ugly"..
Carry on....
Ray

MP I am afraid we passed that exit about 12 miles back, and the bus driver just jumped out of the vehicle...

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
The thread stats are pretty amazing. Nearly 8000 views already. Holy shit.

...and I have yet to receive a single infraction. This is a weird Monday for sure. :D

Last edited:

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
I just wanna see some :boobeyes:!!!! I agree let's get this thread back on track!!! :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
There are already replies missing that were here earlier this morning. An original reply and a couple quotes of same reply. Some shit about picknics, babysitters, BBQ's, and..

being sure you want to see what your asking to see!!!;) :D

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
Tags are for people to find threads and content.
They aren't for fun and they are a pain in the ass to clean up so no more fuked tags.

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
Best tags ever.

banged on a boat, call out backfire, damn igottawork, don't fuck with rvrmom, glass houses!, hotdog down a hallway, i like pickles, ima drunk poster, it's pbk's fault, midget dog boners, my butt itches!!!, no sheets needed, no soup for you!!, pickles & the grand cyn, prono mom, rvrmom likes dog boners, rvrmom=rvrmilf, someone is in trouble

;)

Reaction score
They aren't for fun and they are a pain in the ass to clean up so no more fuked tags.
I dont think you have ever handed out one single infraction.

With that being said, YOU SUCK:fingers::fingers::D

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Wasn't there period last year when rvrmom and dad weren't together? I dunno but I thought I might have seen something about that.

Seems like there might have been a period this weekend when they weren't together at least...

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score

Please post a link to a thread on this website where anyone has used tags that are not fucked up. From my history on RDP, tags are for comedy or backhanded insults, of which are often one and the same.

BTW - a couple tags were put up before they read your post. So...don't infract me bro. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.