WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
JBB should be along any moment to send you a HUGE infraction. :D

Please post a link to a thread on this website where anyone has used tags that are not fucked up. From my history on RDP, tags are for comedy or backhanded insults, of which are often one and the same.

BTW - a couple tags were put up before they read your post. So...don't infract me bro. :D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Tag your in......Sorry I couldn't help myself:rolleyes:

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
I dont think you have ever handed out one single infraction.

With that being said, YOU SUCK:fingers::fingers::D

I don't mess around with infractions. I go straight to the ban button.

Shall we continue? :skull

Please post a link to a thread on this website where anyone has used tags that are not fucked up. From my history on RDP, tags are for comedy or backhanded insults, of which are often one and the same.

BTW - a couple tags were put up before they read your post. So...don't infract me bro. :D

I know what your saying little man. Until I had to manage 20 pages of useless tags I thought the same thing. Now, not so much.

Its just one of those things that we deal with. If some can refrain, great. If not. Fuck it.

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Had some catching up to do after the morning's meeting..... let's proceed.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I don't mess around with infractions. I go straight to the ban button.

Shall we continue? :skull

I know what your saying little man. Until I had to manage 20 pages of useless tags I thought the same thing. Now, not so much.

Its just one of those things that we deal with. If some can refrain, great. If not. Fuck it.

What is the purpose of managing tags? Why manage them? If they are constantly fucked up....why not turn off that feature?

And can you give an example of a tag for this thread that would not be fucked up?

Those are semi-serious questions....coming from me, they are amazingly serious. :D

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
So I went into the post a pic of yourself thread and unfortunately the people involved in this thread did not participate.

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
So maybe this guy was in the right trailer afterall? Just the wrong bed? :cool:

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54907&highlight=broke+back

So this morning I woke up to a naked stranger in the trailer. at 4:45am

Mark was sleeping the in the front room of the trailer. So the trailer was shaking so it woke me up. And I hear in a deep voice (Mark's) DUDE wrong trailer.

UHHHHH my head pops up and there is a NAKED DRUNK dude trying to crawl into bed with Mark. The guy thought he was crawling into bed with his girlfriend or something. What's funny is they were so polite. The guy goes 'sorry' Mark say's 'no problem. Mark didn't realize he was naked BUT I did. Honest to gawd I am still laughing

aw man gotta love the river

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Just wanted to post in this thread before it got closed and/or removed.........:D

I have no dirt on Marc to turn the turn back somewhere else.....

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
"Foreskin" is a pussy and doesn't have the balls to ban me! He knows I'll go all Jesse Jackson on his ass and boycott this sumbitch! Therefore, I'll tag up in this bitch if I wanna!

Proof! LOL :D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, that was a lot of reading, but I'm glad I got to see this before it goes *poof*.... Good stuff here. Proceed....:skull

Did I miss it or has it been crickets from rvrmom since the first posts?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Focus people.

threaddirection9xa.jpg

REDSKIN

Reaction score
Wow, that was a lot of reading, but I'm glad I got to see this before it goes *poof*.... Good stuff here. Proceed....:skull

Did I miss it or has it been crickets from rvrmom since the first posts?

She is busy picking her shit off rice road.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I just think that it would cool as hell if Rvrmom had some dirt on Marc so that she could get the thread back to focusing on somebody other than herself.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Yeah... I think that RM might have gotten herself into a tight situation here...

backfire.jpg

Last edited:

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
It was my friends deck boat and also a friend who was servicing her vagina at the dock. This is also the same weekend she broke her foot falling out of the trailer. Scott is a friend of mine and I dont think he is on the boards, nor think is it cool for her to be running her mouth about it. Take it up with scott and quit airing your dirty laundry. These forums already have enough stupid shit on it!:blah:

:thumbsup

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Post pictures...really? Should we all post the pics of when you were fucking some dude on a deck boat docked to the foxs bar? Fuckin classy!

Just helpin with the visual at this point.......

attachment.php

wash11

Reaction score
It was my friends deck boat and also a friend who was servicing her vagina at the dock. This is also the same weekend she broke her foot falling out of the trailer. Scott is a friend of mine and I dont think he is on the boards, nor think is it cool for her to be running her mouth about it. Take it up with scott and quit airing your dirty laundry. These forums already have enough stupid shit on it!:blah:

Is it safe to say your friend the serviceman was not hubby?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Just wanted to post in this thread before it got closed and/or removed.........:D

I have no dirt on Marc to turn the turn back somewhere else.....

Thanks Carl!:thumbsup Im just sayin if this Rvrmom is gonna call my buddy out, then why cant we call her out? :champagne:

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Thanks Carl!:thumbsup Im just sayin if this Rvrmom is gonna call my buddy out, then why cant we call her out? :champagne:

Apparently... that isn't a problem. It turns out you can... And did. :D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Apparently... that isn't a problem. It turns out you can... And did. :D

I've been called out plenty of times just ask 2Forcefull!;):D He's probably still pacing back and forth at home.:p

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Did MilkMoney finally get some game? I'm gonna high 5 that m'fr next time I see him. or would that be rm'fr? :p

Last edited:

lame

Reaction score
Just helpin with the visual at this point.......

attachment.php

"Yep, so here's the back story. Two years ago when my bff April and come out for our girls weekend. She is 10 no make that a 20. He tells her in her face your tits are ugly WTF Your ghey right there. Last night we are belly laughing have a great time and SCREAMS.......... shut the fuck up."

this is the chick that is a 20??????

I think someone has their beer goggles on. more like a 2! lol

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
If Riverdave says its ok...I have the pics of these so called ugly :boobeyes:

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
this is the chick that is a 20??????

I think someone has their beer goggles on. more like a 2! lol

No. Her friend that they are talking about with the ugly tits!

Froggystyle

Reaction score
If Riverdave says its ok...I have the pics of these so called ugly :boobeyes:

Just talked to him, and he said that would be fine, and probably help site traffic... They weren't using any Lucas lube, were they?

Hit it!

Oh, and you seriously have a chance of making this thread go from a 9.3 to a solid 9.6...

RyanPartridge

Reaction score