WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvrmom

Reaction score
I'm calling you out! Your fuckin asshole. You may have a bad ass boat for a fuckin midget. Tell me to shut the fuck up one more time you piece of shit. Oh and you so bad ass you sick your dog on our neighbor. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck u!

rvrmom

Reaction score
I alway's wondered why you come out to the river by yourself. Now I know.

rvrmom

Reaction score
Joe this dude has fucked with my friends and FAMILY too long. It's on. Then when we call him out about his antics he goes "I don't remember"

When he sicked his dog on our friend and laughed that's it.

You don't fuck with rvrmom :D

rvrmom

Reaction score
this morning there was a discussion about buying a booster seat at Walmart and putting in his boat. Bloody Mary's at fox's sounded better :D

rvrmom

Reaction score
ya he wish he had one hell my pinky finger is bigger than his dick:thumbsup

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Damn.... lol. personaly if someone let their dog loose on me, there would be a dead dog and possible a dead owner also... but thats just me.

rvrmom

Reaction score
Timmy it's that short fuck with that kick ass red boat.

rvrmom

Reaction score
Yep, so here's the back story. Two years ago when my bff April and come out for our girls weekend. She is 10 no make that a 20. He tells her in her face your tits are ugly WTF Your ghey right there. Last night we are belly laughing have a great time and SCREAMS.......... shut the fuck up.

Their 'friends' apologized and sent him packin.

I know your reading this too. Boner

milkmoney

Reaction score
add booze and the river and you get drama....get 'em..:D

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a little confused here. Reading these posts are a little tough. Something about someone who is 10 no 20, bad tits, dogs biting boners?

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yep, so here's the back story. Two years ago when my bff April and come out for our girls weekend. She is 10 no make that a 20. He tells her in her face your tits are ugly WTF Your ghey right there. Last night we are belly laughing have a great time and SCREAMS.......... shut the fuck up.

Not doubting your "20" rating, but some pics might add to your case...
Just saying...
Ray

Jet-Daytona

Banned
Reaction score
Dirty Laundry.

Mom go for it,I promise you one thing.There is NO misunderstanding what is on your mind.:hmm

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is this guy even on the board? Lol. Your neighbor where?

RD

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Where'd ya go? Call out threads are fun to watch,even more so when a chick's doing the calling out:D
So? Like DW said what kind of dog?

And as far as the :boobeyes: go,I think we need pics,then we can decide if this dude is gay or not.:D

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
i got 500 bks on Rivmom

and think i ll let it ride.....

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out if there is alcohol involved with this posting. Either way, I like your style rvrmom. :D Good stuff.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
In before lock down and subscribed.................

rvrmom

Reaction score
I will post pics later and I'm still at the river. I was just in the store paying jason and he told me he won't put us next to boner anymore lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Riodog

Reaction score
RVRMOM, you referred to midget, boner, and frank. While I don't know about any boner, the midget and the Frank I do know don't do these things. Go ahead an out the idiot so we don't get confused.
Rio

RVRDAD

Reaction score
I can attest to April's Boobs (and the entire package), They are nice He is GAY!!!!! (and Short)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
If he says they are nasty more than likely they are ;)

I'd like to reserve my opinion on this "touchy" subject until the pics are posted. I feel it is unfair to jump to your type of conclusion without firsthand knowledge/viewing.... Is this "boner" person an expert on the subject? Is he prone to rash judgements? From my own personal experience, I've seen some breasts that were perfect,:boobeyes: I've seen some that were imperfect,:bananna: but I've yet to see any that I would call ugly loud enough for their owner to hear... I'd like to reserve any comments until I see for myself... Even then if I should think they're less than perfect I would hesitate to say so within earshot of the owner.....Maybe it's because I'm "The last of the nice guys".
Ray

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I will post pics later and I'm still at the river. I was just in the store paying jason and he told me he won't put us next to boner anymore lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Post pictures...really? Should we all post the pics of when you were fucking some dude on a deck boat docked to the foxs bar? Fuckin classy!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Post pictures...really? Should we all post the pics of when you were fucking some dude on a deck boat docked to the foxs bar? Fuckin classy!

Lmao.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

:smackhead:eek:

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
SOUNDS LIKE A BACHELOR PARTY ON BOATFLOATINGS BOAT IN THE CHANNEL

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score

Helm to the lee, hard to port!!! :skull:skull:skull

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
:smackhead:eek:

SOUNDS LIKE A BACHELOR PARTY ON BOATFLOATINGS BOAT IN THE CHANNEL

It was my friends deck boat and also a friend who was servicing her vagina at the dock. This is also the same weekend she broke her foot falling out of the trailer. Scott is a friend of mine and I dont think he is on the boards, nor think is it cool for her to be running her mouth about it. Take it up with scott and quit airing your dirty laundry. These forums already have enough stupid shit on it!:blah:

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score

WOOT WOOT! Post em!:D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Does this mean we aren't going to see any pictures of the boobs in question? Rats...
Ray

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score

Sounds like someone got a little boner!

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
She did mention that his dick was smaller than her pinky finger, just sayin'...:D:D:D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
She did mention that his dick was smaller than her pinky finger, just sayin'...:D:D:D

I thought she said it looked like a dick but only smaller!:D...Or that he was hung like a ribbed tic-tac!;):D

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Your next post will tell us this was 15-20 years ago,right?ok maybe 10 years ago?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Your next post will tell us this was 15-20 years ago,right?ok maybe 10 years ago?

Last year or the year before. Cant remember...Ive had alot of cocktails since then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.