WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvrmom

Reaction score
I have learned a valuble lesson over the past 48 hrs......

I need to make sure I always have a gun at a slap fight. :p Some folks here have really brought it. Cutthroat fo sho. I know the rvr family from a small gathering in HB and the folks I meet dont fall into the descriptions laid out here. I think it kind of sucks that the retaliation was so heavy but I also cant help but wonder what is or is not truth. Unfortunatly there is to many like stories to the negative and an adequate defense is near impossible at this point. I hope the parties involved in all of this work it out although it may be to late. Good luck rvrmom and dad

We are good thank you andrew

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
Haha...."Sir....what you have here is a bad case of deck dick"
:thumbsup:D
The only cure is to stick your wang into a jet intake. :D

Im pretty sure he doesnt wanna be known on RDP as the dude who banged rvrmom on a deckboat at foxs!

I would, why not? :D

this was directed to a guy named Boner and not the guy with the deckboat?

I'm freakin confused ;)

Yeah, "boner" came on as a redrocket. SO where did the name "boner" in the OP come from?
There's a sentence I never thought I"d type. :D

I asked our neighbors who were sitting with boner. Hey are we being loud. her answer NOPE not at all that's just boner when he's drunk he's a dick.

Did the dog actually bite you?

Just to be clear- most RDP members fully support drunken good times, sex on deck boats, loose women and the fun associated with these things; right?
?
Yes.

If that happened, and if that money was then retrieved for any reason, I would suggest the money be returned with an apology. ... not offered to return... returned. Drop it in an envelope with a written apology and then stop by to follow up in person.

Nothing that has been discussed is worth the death penalty. Redemption should always be possible.

Wtf? Are you Miss Manners now? You intentionally sucked the life out of the thread. :thumbsdown:D

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I like clowning on drunktards as much as anyone...I can take it and dish it out equally. Drunk pics of me (which I don't remember :skull) don't lie.

Make fun of what they do? Hell yeah, same as anyone else :p

Not everyone likes everyone else.
That's fine.
But I do know rvrmom/rvrdad, and IMHO the personal attacks have run their course.

I'm out of this thread :thumbsup
Maybe...it's sorta like crack :champagne:

milkmoney

Reaction score
hey MILKY.. why does it always have to be about the money...:D

and thats a joke foc'r:rolleyes:

cause i aint got none focker...;) and if it is floatin on the river i might find it this week and fill up or mean put some fuel in my sea-doo.....that aint no joke...:rolleyes:

Letsride22

Reaction score
Look I really thought there were going to be refreshments! So is Scott really a midget or what?

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
See if you can get a threesome going on a Trident. The third person will be able to run the front ramp and press the "up" button in sync with each pelvic thrust.

That's more like it. :thumbsup
How long you been saving that line? :S

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
You didnt get permission to use that picture. Im going to have to get my attorney involved.

Sorry, I had to leave for a couple of hours, just caught up, hey those pictures have been up for months in the Lower River sec.:D

BTW how come you wheren't all Butt Hurt by the White Trailer Trash talk:D:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Rvrmom, I've long considered you to be a friend. Sure, we aren't close friends but I've enjoyed your presence on this forum.

I stayed out of this thread for a day and a half out of respect for you.

I can see your position as dug in and righteous. That is none of my business.

For me, this thread isn't about any of the issues and dirty laundry that have been brought up. It's about a friend going through a tough time at the hands of a pretty ruthless crowd. It doesn't matter who brought it on or who did what. What matters is a pal is distressed.

I've given you my support. You've been slightly hostile. You haven't attacked me but your posture is highly defensive.

Maybe you should have a look at your life and see if you can determine if it's going the way you wish it to. If everything is great, that's fantastic. :thumbsup If it isn't quite what you'd like, maybe you can make it better. You may even find friends to be some help in this regard.

Oh, and please give back the gas money so I can respect you. It wouldn't matter if you took postage from someone... give it back. Please.

Bense

Reaction score
Anyone banging this broad has been clearly over served and roofied.

Director...
Reaction score
Rvrmom, I've long considered you to be a friend. Sure, we aren't close friends but I've enjoyed your presence on this forum.

I stayed out of this thread for a day and a half out of respect for you.

I can see your position as dug in and righteous. That is none of my business.

For me, this thread isn't about any of the issues and dirty laundry that have been brought up. It's about a friend going through a tough time at the hands of a pretty ruthless crowd. It doesn't matter who brought it on or who did what. What matters is a pal is distressed.

I've given you my support. You've been slightly hostile. You haven't attacked me but your posture is highly defensive.

Maybe you should have a look at your life and see if you can determine if it's going the way you wish it to. If everything is great, that's fantastic. :thumbsup If it isn't quite what you'd like, maybe you can make it better. You may even find friends to be some help in this regard.

Oh, and please give back the gas money so I can respect you. It wouldn't matter if you took postage from someone... give it back. Please.

I see that Dr Phil home study course is starting to pay off, Tom...:thumbsup

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
Nothing much. I'm working myself into the ground and reading threads like this on RDP to keep my sanity.

It's always a treat when you come around. You have a lot of friends here. :)

Thanks TB :) I'll be back playing in the FF league. I always like a little football. I'll probably get my butt kicked again which is just fine. I am more the cheerleader anyhow. Everyone knows that. :thumbsup:

sent from my 4th new Droid2

Genetic Freak

Reaction score
I was very confused reading Genetic Freaks post.... I think that was something rvrmom posted from her "girls weekend" trip after 4 days of solid drinking of vodka tonics at foxes and with the bachelor party.

That was all the same weekend the same weekend she broke her foot is the same weekend she got the dickin on the deck.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
DSCF3296.jpg

Lunch time.......Pepes - Fullerton

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks like this thread might Peter out after all.:rolleyes:

Somebody please make the "EPIC" final post of the thread so I can shut it down and we can move on with our lives..

Boobs? Boats? Epic Fails? Lunden? :D

RD

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
A couple of us are trying to reach out to a friend here, Dave. To shut that down would be down right malicious. Don't be that guy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A couple of us are trying to reach out to a friend here, Dave. To shut that down would be down right malicious. Don't be that guy.

That last post of yours, in particular the end, is "reaching out to a friend?" Is she a "friend" Tom?

RD

rvrmom

Reaction score
Somebody please make the "EPIC" final post of the thread so I can shut it down and we can move on with our lives..

Boobs? Boats? Epic Fails? Lunden? :D

RD

I will :D I'm a whore who has zero parenting skills and got drunk at the river:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.