WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Hey, Bro, can I borrow a gun?"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We have some pretty sweet laws in Colorado that allow homeowners to act in self defense and have immunity from prosecution. I’ve got a safe full of defense mechanisms. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's my outlook...I'll worry about the legal ramifications after my family is safe...
and then burry the evidence. Neighbors know not to question why a backhoe is running after sundown ;)

Tank

Reaction score
I'll just put this here: 😁

untitled.png

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
One of my friends with left of center political leanings called me. He was buying ammo for his 20 gauge shot gun for the first time. The same gun he had in high school back in the late 70's. He had to fill out some forms and will have to go back in a few days.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
i have 3 complete lowers for the kids wish I would have bought the uppers.
Whoops.

rightytighty

Reaction score
I’m pretty happy that my son goes to school in Flagstaff. I dumped some money in his account and 30 minutes later he called back with his new Savage .243 and 500 rounds. All I had the day before was a few 12ga for skeet and a couple .22’s to play with. I felt naked all of the sudden.

Flagstaff is not far but clearly, it’s a million miles away from California.

PDQH2O

Reaction score
I just read an article/post that Turners had a line wrapped around the building this morning, and most were 1st time firearm owners, per the article.

Strange times.
I've had two pistols on order with Cabelas, one has been backordered for 8 weeks now. Notified today that the b/o Springfield is ready for pickup. They guy at the store told me to get there as soon as they open because the waiting line to pick up guns is over two hours. When asked why that is, he told me that people think it's the end of the world.

That made my 2 month wait worth it. Perfect response, still smiling about the mostly libtard lunacy going on tight now. Hopefully they'll do some critical thinking on their 2A position going forward.