WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Candice.....you beautiful black woman....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
D61F6184-A826-4FCB-9376-C95AC7DEF185.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Candace Owen's enters dead names into Clark County elections website, which lists said dead voters had voted in 2020 presidential election.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Heard it on Rush yesterday. Saw another story today, See if I can dig up a link. He's reporting again today. Fukery afoot. Plain as day. I'm not conceding anything all the way. Here's one

Here's another one,

Related to VOTE FRAUD
I could do this all day. I'm not conceding to this Treasonous Bullshit. Bring it.

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Heard it on Rush yesterday. Saw another story today, See if I can dig up a link. He's reporting again today. Fukery afoot. Plain as day. I'm not conceding anything all the way. Here's one

Here's another one,

Related to VOTE FRAUD
I could do this all day. I'm not conceding to this Treasonous Bullshit. Bring it.

Here's a fun one...They even put all the names and addresses in attached spreadsheets at the bottom. 🤣🤣🤣

A group of computer geeks downloaded every name, every address of every vote cast this week in Nevada from Clark County Elections Department and Washoe County Elections Department. Then they ran all those names through a computer data system that cross referenced them with data from the Credit Reporting Company Experian and found some information that demands further investigation.

They found, so far, 726 votes cast in Clark County by people who moved away. They found another 2,325 votes cast in Washoe County by folks who moved away.

So far, that’s possibly 3,051 illegal votes cast in Nevada. According to the NV Secretary of State, Joe Biden leads Pres. Trump in Nevada by around 13,000 votes with thousands more to be counted.

We’ve included the names, there current address out of state and when they moved in the attached documents:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score