WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Chilly...............

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
when will you learn my brother? 😆

Re-Funding The Police: Major Cities Backtrack On Police Budget Cuts After Crime Surges
teaser image
“The violence needs to stop; it’s unacceptable...People deserve to feel safe in their neighborhood..."
  • WED MAY 26, AT 2:00 PM

@2CHILL every four years, EVERY FOUR YEARS....................they play you like a fiddle!!!!!! 👎

On top of all that, the border is wide open with cheap labor that KILLS your boys.

Lol, you have to find people that want to do the job first.

They get the Karma they deserve

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1622241251924.png

🖕 😆🖕

500bbc

Reaction score
when will you learn my brother? 😆

Re-Funding The Police: Major Cities Backtrack On Police Budget Cuts After Crime Surges
teaser image
“The violence needs to stop; it’s unacceptable...People deserve to feel safe in their neighborhood..."
  • WED MAY 26, AT 2:00 PM

@2CHILL every four years, EVERY FOUR YEARS....................they play you like a fiddle!!!!!! 👎

On top of all that, the border is wide open with cheap labor that KILLS your boys.

Wakey, wakey little Al Jr.
Poor chilly, so thoroughly brainwashed he's actually the person he thinks he hates.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Hahahaaaaa, fuck-em.

They should have had some common sense. It’s going to get worse, much worse. The guys that are still working, are not working hard to make it a safer place anymore. They probably never will. You don’t get to treat them like shit, and expect them to risk their lives for you.

squeezer

Reaction score
Why do you even try anymore...

A 2005 study at Ohio State University (OSU) found that after getting married, people saw a sharp increase in their level of wealth. After 10 years of marriage, the couples reported an average net worth of around $43,000, compared to $11,000 for people who had stayed single.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

A 2005 study at Ohio State University (OSU) found that after getting married, people saw a sharp increase in their level of wealth. After 10 years of marriage, the couples reported an average net worth of around $43,000, compared to $11,000 for people who had stayed single.

And liberals like to think of themselves as the "smart" ones!!!

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Exhibit 176,980,954

laughing.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have figured out that a well known fact that transcends any race or ethnicity (People that get married and stay married do better than those that don't) is race fodder for the simple minded.

That is true lil Squeefer and you agree with Thomas, well done, right class?

Now the question for you all is do racists care whether someone black is married or unmarried?

1624035193073.png

squeezer

Reaction score

Now the question for you all is do racists care whether someone black is married or unmarried?

I reject the premise of the question...

The race disparity is independent of the marriage disparity.

Did up numbers on comparable sets and get back to me.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I have figured out that a well known fact that transcends any race or ethnicity (People that get married and stay married do better than those that don't) is race fodder for the simple minded.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.... But but buttttttt... The Liberal Fucks you support don't agree with you. Oh well, keep your head way up your ass buddy. Nobody is surprised.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

View attachment 1015220
Jeezus... Sometimes I actually feel a little sad for them. But hey, it is a free country and he is free to give us all a peek into that Libturd brain I guess.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Jeezus... Sometimes I actually feel a little sad for them. But hey, it is a free country and he is free to give us all a peek into that Libturd brain I guess.

If the clueless little dunce ever figures it out, he’ll be too much of a fucking bitch to admit it and that’s why I love bagging their imbecilic asses!! 😝

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Where do married pedophiles land?
Never mind, you voted for one as president.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@squeezer

Did you figure it out?

Maybe phone a friend? If you do, don't use it on Bobby, he's right there with you....................... 😝

500bbc

Reaction score

Then why do liberals pay black mothers to remain single?
Slave master much?

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score

I understand why the guy doesn't want to fight these charges...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Too bad they weren't lighting your house on fire so you had some skin in the game, inevitable if you Libturds keep destroying society...

He’d be raining twenties from an upstairs window.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Morning my brother......... @2CHILL

Quick question for ya from another brother.

View attachment 1015120

I'll wait. 👍

And you two, feel free to chime in also.

@squeezer
@RodnJen

View attachment 1015121
Hope you packed a lunch, i
Too bad they weren't lighting your house on fire so you had some skin in the game, inevitable if you Libturds keep destroying society...
Just like most liberal op ed hacks. Don't show anything leading up to to the incident. But go ahead and make judgement Russia Russia Russia 🤡 🤡

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

How egalitarian of you to unilaterally dismiss a premise prima facia based on your closely held but strong internal bias. Flex that grey matter a bit, and think outside your small world view. It’s fun.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not the Fucking Imbeciles...

I can’t believe the cop is indicted for that.
I had 3 cops yank me right out my driver window, with it only halfway down, seatbelt and all, then stomp me with the boots and pull my head up by my hair when I got my DWI arrest.
I figured it was fair game since I told them they were wrong and full of shit.
Turns out, they were right and I was wrong....
I had it coming.
When you fuck around rioting you run the risk of getting the boots
That little love tap wasnt shit.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t believe the cop is indicted for that.
I had 3 cops yank me right out my driver window, with it only halfway down, seatbelt and all, then stomp me with the boots and pull my head up by my hair when I got my DWI arrest.
I figured it was fair game since I told them they were wrong and full of shit.
Turns out, they were right and I was wrong....
I had it coming.
When you fuck around rioting you run the risk of getting the boots
That little love tap wasnt shit.
No, You were having a good time and they were pissed that they had to work. Fuckin cocks, I mean cops.;)