WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Classless Grads

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Just thought everyone can see what I actually sent you in PM which you have ignored and continue to follow me around. I guess nobody can comment on anything pools because you know everything. If you were so successful then why aren't you building anymore? People don't want dildo shaped pools? Look at my posts. Not claiming to be an expert. Just joining in on conversation and providing what I do know and pointing in the direction of real experts. Not you who seems to get things wrong and resorts to your usual douchebaggery. I admit what I get wrong and what I don't know.

What about an answer to my PM below huh. No that would require some class.

VoodooMedMan said:
What's your issue? I don't agree with all your keyboard commando stuff but I steer clear from it. I might join in a discussion when you are being normal and not trying to ruffle feathers.

What's the deal? Why don't you stop with the personal attention. I'm not following you. You came into my thread and when you didn't like it you deleted your posts and then start following me around. And posting in my thread where I'm trying to sell my boat? Not cool!

How about it? Leave me alone please.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Let's see if it actually gets locked. He seems to have carte Blanche to act like the dildo's he sucks on here. Even if he gets banned he's back in a couple days doing it again.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
0b6f794babc7c1fd3b5a445a6c70c314.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Please post links to validate the claim of following around and harassment.. I gotta admit I don't follow the pool threads that close..

I'm not sure why people can't just have a difference of opinions without getting all crazy about it.. (Not referring to you two specifically but basically internet wide)

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Please post links to validate the claim of following around and harassment.. I gotta admit I don't follow the pool threads that close..

I'm not sure why people can't just have a difference of opinions without getting all crazy about it.. (Not referring to you two specifically but basically internet wide)

Wen I get home I can. But in any pool thread and yeah he made stupid comments in the Maxed Out thread listing my boat.

It all started in my pool build thread. He got called out (but just in disagreement not name called or anything) he started the trash talk in there. He then goes and deleted his posts but you can see the quotes. Long dang thread though.

He starts the little jabs everywhere.

We can disagree I'm down with that but for me to have to think I can't post an opinion because he might take a cheap shot is BS. Differing opinion is okay.

Come on RD do you really need to question? He's been jerking people around since HotBoat (yeah they actually had a magazine) days. Now when can you recall me pulling any BS. Disagreements yes but professional, no name calling and even apologizing if I came off like something I didn't intend.

This place seems to have run real smooth with most of the bullies gone. But for some reason Grads always gets another pass.

Shame because he actually posts some decent content when he's not wearing his ass for a hat.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Grads post in his boat ad thread were deleted. And I'm guessing the pool thread as well?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
oh brother... more drama, in before the lock.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Let's see if it actually gets locked. He seems to have carte Blanche to act like the dildo's he sucks on here. Even if he gets banned he's back in a couple days doing it again.

Lock it yourself. After all you are the forum expert.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Been going balls deep for 48 minutes....impressive [emoji1548]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I have posted the same thing about others. If someone is in a thread YOU started, then they shouldn't be talking shit and just need to not open it and mind their own business.

That is my .02

I just put them on ignore. Done deal.

Brian

What's the deal? Why don't you stop with the personal attention. I'm not following you. You came into my thread and when you didn't like it you deleted your posts and then start following me around. And posting in my thread where I'm trying to sell my boat? Not cool!

Wen I get home I can. But in any pool thread and yeah he made stupid comments in the Maxed Out thread listing my boat.

It all started in my pool build thread. He got called out (but just in disagreement not name called or anything) he started the trash talk in there. He then goes and deleted his posts but you can see the quotes. Long dang thread though.

He starts the little jabs everywhere.

We can disagree I'm down with that but for me to have to think I can't post an opinion because he might take a cheap shot is BS. Differing opinion is okay.

Come on RD do you really need to question? He's been jerking people around since HotBoat (yeah they actually had a magazine) days. Now when can you recall me pulling any BS. Disagreements yes but professional, no name calling and even apologizing if I came off like something I didn't intend.

This place seems to have run real smooth with most of the bullies gone. But for some reason Grads always gets another pass.

Shame because he actually posts some decent content when he's not wearing his ass for a hat.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...And I thought I was in a bad mood today???...

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I'll give you that. I'll put him on ignore. Problem is you will see quotes and also everyone else gets to see the douchbaggery. If it was funny or a joke I'd laugh. Such as if I made a comment such as Ritchey did I'd expect a joke in good fun all the time. But following me in every thread to start crap is another thing. And jacking with a persons sale thread is crossing lines. I really just don't know why RD lets him in here always pulling this kind of crap with someone.
I have posted the same thing about others. If someone is in a thread YOU started, then they shouldn't be talking shit and just need to not open it and mind their own business.

That is my .02

I just put them on ignore. Done deal.

Brian

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Isn't grads a moderator so he is above the law?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Oh ya I am in , I was nervous to hit the reply button and thought , it was locked. Lol

I ain't got nothing. [emoji202]

Well I do but will jus keep quiet. [emoji12][emoji970][emoji202]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just thought everyone can see what I actually sent you in PM which you have ignored and continue to follow me around. I guess nobody can comment on anything pools because you know everything. If you were so successful then why aren't you building anymore? People don't want dildo shaped pools? Look at my posts. Not claiming to be an expert. Just joining in on conversation and providing what I do know and pointing in the direction of real experts. Not you who seems to get things wrong and resorts to your usual douchebaggery. I admit what I get wrong and what I don't know.

What about an answer to my PM below huh. No that would require some class.

Just a wild guess...

But I would think a guy that survived skin cancer, probably should not be out in the sun.

You guys are both good peeps. Knock it off. ;)

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight...... But who is asking who to stop????? But for the record I think this is funny!

ace3595ccaf30a789e39074b29a2472a.jpg

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Just a wild guess...

But I would think a guy that survived skin cancer, probably should not be out in the sun.

You guys are both good peeps. Knock it off. ;)

I tried but he won't stop. You see I tried to handle behind the scenes. I didn't know about the cancer. Then again I didn't start talking trash and I know people with the same thing who have learned to do their jobs and cover up.

I actually wish no ill will. Just for him to stop making me his target of the month.

milkmoney

Reaction score
It sux. Always chopping her back and sometimes stitching it up. Has to be very very careful at the lake.

Damn Vic. That sucks to read. Credit for ur wife for still going to the lake and u guys enjoying life and taking steps to protect her.
[emoji106][emoji106]

GRADS

Reaction score
I actually wish no ill will. Just for him to stop making me his target of the month.

Well today is March 1st and I was going to pick someone else but then you posted this thread. ;)

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score

milkmoney

Reaction score
After you started your BS again after I kindly asked you to stop.

Whatyda say let's call a truce?

Oh don't give in now. U asked him once already. Keep fishing

The fish bite real easier this time of the year. [emoji41][emoji202]

GRADS

Reaction score
After you started your BS again after I kindly asked you to stop.

Whatyda say let's call a truce?

Truce. But I'd appreciate if you would still keep bumping my threads to the top. :D :thumbsup