WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey coffee snobs...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This Bailey's creamer is GOOD! Unlike other oil based creamers, this one is dairy based. Milk, cane sugar, cream and water. And some Bailey flavor thrown in.

It doesn't kill off the taste of the coffee like oil based creamers do.

Since it's NOT oil based, it doesn't last forever. It must be kept refrigerated, and has to be used within two weeks of opening. So don't plan on taking it to the river in the trunk of your car and leaving it there! It will be a science experiment when you get back if you do😝

Add some Real Bailey's in on the weekends for good measure...

Great stuff.👍

20201025_101752.jpg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I’m heading out Right this minute to get some.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Best weekend morning drink... Coffee with classic Bailey's and fireball. Great wake-up, put some lead in your pencil morning drink.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Bailey's Mocha Mudslide was my hands down favorite, but haven't been able to find it in San Diego or Havasu for over a year. I wrote spoke to store managers, emailed Bailey , called them, pestered the hell out of people and all I got was different excuses. I can only assume that despite showing it on their websites, they've stopped making it ??

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Bailey's Mocha Mudslide was my hands down favorite, but haven't been able to find it in San Diego or Havasu for over a year. I wrote spoke to store managers, emailed Bailey , called them, pestered the hell out of people and all I got was different excuses. I can only assume that despite showing it on their websites, they've stopped making it ??

That's my best friend's wife favorite drink...

She's always on the lookout for it. Thought I saw it in the Parker Walmart?? Just a bit far for you. 😝

Taboma

Reaction score
That's my best friend's wife favorite drink...

She's always on the lookout for it. Thought I saw it in the Parker Walmart?? Just a bit far for you. 😝

I just like a little for flavor in my coffee, I've never tried the adult beverage version. 😁 We pass that store on our way into Havasu, never stopped, so will have to check it out 👍

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sounds like peeps hiding the alcohol from spouses and small kids thread, lol!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
My camping coffee has baileys and a “smidgen” of jack.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
This Bailey's creamer is GOOD! Unlike other oil based creamers, this one is dairy based. Milk, cane sugar, cream and water. And some Bailey flavor thrown in.

It doesn't kill off the taste of the coffee like oil based creamers do.

Since it's NOT oil based, it doesn't last forever. It must be kept refrigerated, and has to be used within two weeks of opening. So don't plan on taking it to the river in the trunk of your car and leaving it there! It will be a science experiment when you get back if you do[emoji13]

Add some Real Bailey's in on the weekends for good measure...

Great stuff.[emoji106]

View attachment 935564

You got me hooked on this shit and they stopped making it. [emoji30]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You got me hooked on this shit and they stopped making it. [emoji30]

Doh!

My normal additives are sugar in the raw and sweetened condensed milk. See how that works for you.

I usually make my coffee Strong! And add a bit of Kalua on the weekends as well. 😉

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Gin and coffee, Dutch coffee.
Sweetened. Maybe whole milk.
A little antifreeze for cold Williams' mornings.

Dan'l

badgas

Reaction score
I always think of myself as a coffee snob.

The only thing I add to my cup is more coffee.