WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Dan @H20 Toie got some news to share?!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm guessing it ain't a Cigar boat🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
Come on Dan, seriously the....

tumblr_48c9fd4e71f64da712dbf85a1dd09b57_52b1c4e6_500.gif

Anyway 🤣🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
At least I won’t get blamed for the next one.

I’m guessing there won’t be a next one though presuming he’s finally learned his lesson.
IDK, some lady might come along and badger him into thinking it's a good idea again 🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
It ain't fair that there are so few women that succumb to the other POP(power of penis).😠🤪🤣
There is no power in that, if a woman gets mad at us they can hold out for months without batting an eye, me on the other hand would get mad and tell her I'm holding out, that would last 20-30 seconds 🤣🤣🤣

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
There is no power in that, if a woman gets mad at us they can hold out for months without batting an eye, me on the other hand would get mad and tell her I'm holding out, that would last 20-30 seconds 🤣🤣🤣
Well, I do believe if they were susceptible to it they wouldn't be the faithful type.
God played some gnarly tricks on us poor guys.😖😁

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
You just need to make them understand early on, “ok, just remember it was YOUR choice”.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
OK Ok since the cat is out of the bag ( Thanks Tank)
Actually a few of you know what has been going on, I have been looking for another Cigarette for awhile but little things like a Divorce, covid, Boats failing the survey and just some damn bad luck has been putting a hamper on getting one.
Well for me the Holy Grail of Cigarettes came up for sale. its a long ass story so I will save it for another time. to say its been a roller coaster ride getting this is an understatement But out of the blue Devin Wozencraft ( the insurance guy) who also does has a division that does Financing comes to the rescue. ( again long story)
So I have just signed the papers and now just waiting for Murray to go Florida and bring it back out to Havasu., hopefully by Labor Day (but not promising )
Its not the newest or fastest or most expensive Cigarette out there, but for me it is the one I have wanted for years.
This is the reason I had to sell off all of the toys,
IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7578-1.jpeg

IMG_7434.jpeg

IMG_8515.jpeg
IMG_7809.jpeg

copterzach

Reaction score
That’s sexy. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex svt

Reaction score
Congrats again Dan!! You’re not kidding about the roller coaster of events, so glad it worked out! Looking forward to seeing it next year at the rendezvous!

PaPaG

Reaction score
That is one dam good looking ride, contgrats.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wow, Dan that is a beauty for sure. Looking forward to seeing out on the lake.

Hoodoo

Reaction score
Dang, you don’t mess around.
Can’t be too far from me if ya need somebody to keep the seat warm lol
Seriously, that’s a fine lookin cig.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Actually a few of you know what has been going on, I have been looking for another Cigarette for awhile but little things like a Divorce, covid, Boats failing the survey and just some damn bad luck has been putting a hamper on getting one.
Well for me the Holy Grail of Cigarettes came up for sale. its a long ass story so I will save it for another time. to say its been a roller coaster ride getting this is an understatement But out of the blue Devin Wozencraft ( the insurance guy) who also does has a division that does Financing comes to the rescue. ( again long story)
So I have just signed the papers and now just waiting for Murray to go Florida and bring it back out to Havasu., hopefully by Labor Day (but not promising )
Its not the newest or fastest or most expensive Cigarette out there, but for me it is the one I have wanted for years.
View attachment 1041548 View attachment 1041552
View attachment 1041549

View attachment 1041550 View attachment 1041551
Hubba Hubba... she's a beauty.... alright now you Bitchezzzz, line up!

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
View attachment 1041548 View attachment 1041552
View attachment 1041549

View attachment 1041550 View attachment 1041551
Holy shit, nicely done! Beautiful.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Badass Dan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
That’s quite a Cig, Dan! Best of luck with it. Lots of blown blue power, matching gauges, the trailer has 3 axles, and it’s big enough for the afternoon Havasu chop, which means your new boat has everything the RDP inmates are looking for