WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Dan @H20 Toie got some news to share?!

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Are we still neighbors? I think I saw you at the Local Friday around 5 or 6?

I wanna ride in big blue please!! Lunch/Dinner on me Tank and Dan!!
yes and yes
Come say hi since I live right down the street
818 253 6780

Tank

Reaction score

im not a baller like Dan but you know you’re always welcome on our little boat for a run in the big blue mike! Just gotta crack the whip on AJ to wrap it up! 😂😂

Hammer

Reaction score
im not a baller like Dan but you know you’re always welcome on our little boat for a run in the big blue mike! Just gotta crack the whip on AJ to wrap it up! 😂😂
yes and yes
Come say hi since I live right down the street
818 253 6780

Will do Dan! Had the kiddos at the local (love that place) Momma was in a hurry....

I'm down Tank!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Congrats! Test run at Castaic? :p

Beautiful Just beautiful Dan.

Sure Castaic is sarcasm but if your are or do. I’m up for taking my little beater out just to see it on the water. Again. Just gorgeous. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Pssst. Where or what is the Local.

Tank

Reaction score
Pssst. Where or what is the Local.

When AJ finishes up the last touches of our boat and we get it back out here again, you’re more than welcome to jump on. 👍

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Beautiful Just beautiful Dan.

Sure Castaic is sarcasm but if your are or do. I’m up for taking my little beater out just to see it on the water. Again. Just gorgeous. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Me too

pixrthis

Reaction score
OK Ok since the cat is out of the bag ( Thanks Tank)
Actually a few of you know what has been going on, I have been looking for another Cigarette for awhile but little things like a Divorce, covid, Boats failing the survey and just some damn bad luck has been putting a hamper on getting one.
Well for me the Holy Grail of Cigarettes came up for sale. its a long ass story so I will save it for another time. to say its been a roller coaster ride getting this is an understatement But out of the blue Devin Wozencraft ( the insurance guy) who also does has a division that does Financing comes to the rescue. ( again long story)
So I have just signed the papers and now just waiting for Murray to go Florida and bring it back out to Havasu., hopefully by Labor Day (but not promising )
Its not the newest or fastest or most expensive Cigarette out there, but for me it is the one I have wanted for years.
This is the reason I had to sell off all of the toys,
View attachment 1041548 View attachment 1041552
View attachment 1041549

View attachment 1041550 View attachment 1041551
You just got better looking, can’t wait to see your friends when you take this to Havasu.

Vib

Reaction score
Damn!!! That is a perfect beautiful boat. Congrats

RichL

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Dream boat material right there, congrats!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful Boat Dan, Congratulations! Look forward to seeing you on the water in it!

WYRD

Reaction score
That is the stuff Dreams are made of, nice float Dan 👍

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Gets a Divorce and still has money for that? Well done. Must be self employed . Looks awesome good luck with it

hallett21

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful boat

LC925

Reaction score
OK Ok since the cat is out of the bag ( Thanks Tank)
Actually a few of you know what has been going on, I have been looking for another Cigarette for awhile but little things like a Divorce, covid, Boats failing the survey and just some damn bad luck has been putting a hamper on getting one.
Well for me the Holy Grail of Cigarettes came up for sale. its a long ass story so I will save it for another time. to say its been a roller coaster ride getting this is an understatement But out of the blue Devin Wozencraft ( the insurance guy) who also does has a division that does Financing comes to the rescue. ( again long story)
So I have just signed the papers and now just waiting for Murray to go Florida and bring it back out to Havasu., hopefully by Labor Day (but not promising )
Its not the newest or fastest or most expensive Cigarette out there, but for me it is the one I have wanted for years.
This is the reason I had to sell off all of the toys,
View attachment 1041548 View attachment 1041552
View attachment 1041549

View attachment 1041550 View attachment 1041551

Damn that’s nice. Glad I was able to contribute 😆

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Very very nice...
What are you towing it with if you sold everything???
Not a Jab or f150 joke..

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Awesome boat! Selling all that stuff to land this beauty was worth it! Hell yeah.

575cat

Reaction score
word of warning replace the IAC,s if they are OE and maybe every couple years after that depending on use ,before they burn the ECU I lost one a couple weeks ago and replaced both lucky no damage . My last boat 700,s also it damaged the ECU .

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Really digging the build detail on these interior shots..... so guessing the cabin door slides/ locks and has the built in steps up to bow. [I can see why you put grip on yours] and then noticed what looks like black padding around helm area for elbow bangs, chicks doing headers etc... your pic even showed a purpose built spot for stepping on/ off. Design basically thought of everything it appears. Impressive Beast

Tank

Reaction score
Really digging the build detail on these interior shots..... so guessing the cabin door slides/ locks and has the built in steps up to bow. [I can see why you put grip on yours] and then noticed what looks like black padding around helm area for elbow bangs, chicks doing headers etc... your pic even showed a purpose built spot for stepping on/ off. Design basically thought of everything it appears. Impressive Beast
Yes, the cabin doors on everything built after 05 or so are electric / slide open and close with the built in steps to get to the bow. Before that there was steps built into the passenger dash on the side to step up onto the dash and over to the bow. Still can be a pain in the ass with the windscreens and a slippery / waxed deck!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yes, the cabin doors on everything built after 05 or so are electric / slide open and close with the built in steps to get to the bow. Before that there was steps built into the passenger dash on the side to step up onto the dash and over to the bow. Still can be a pain in the ass with the windscreens and a slippery / waxed deck!
Always wondered about that bow access issue.... I also am curious about the width of that door area for us larger guys. I'm 6'5" and running a svelte 280lbs [claiming Covid fucking off period as my excuse] and looks like Dan is a big dude too. My Magic had the weird passenger open area at helm which really helped but that was a bow rider and I realize these Cigs are more about get in, take a position, shut the fuck up and go.

Reactions: DWC

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

Are they RD approved??

Tank

Reaction score
Always wondered about that bow access issue.... I also am curious about the width of that door area for us larger guys. I'm 6'5" and running a svelte 280lbs [claiming Covid fucking off period as my excuse] and looks like Dan is a big dude too. My Magic had the weird passenger open area at helm which really helped but that was a bow rider and I realize these Cigs are more about get in, take a position, shut the fuck up and go.
They're a bit tight. I'm 6' 220. You step down and duck to get down in there. There's only like 5' head room in the cabin. And I will say, I'm not a huge fan of the newer Cigarette cabins. They're sparse and really just made to store stuff or grab a drink out of the cooler. With a Lip-Ship Edition such as Dans new boat, Phil (lipshutz) does a custom forward cabin that is really cool. No bed/vee birth (because 99% of cig owners dont over night in them) so where the vee birth would be, there's a zippered flap for privacy and inside that area you can opt for lounges (like mini beds) on the port and starboard side with a porta-potty in the center so it's a make shift bathroom / changing room) or you can opt, like Dans boat is, for storage bins and by the bulk head and two smaller bench seats on the port and starboard. It's a little private area in the bow essentially and a cool thing Phil does. People ask why you pay a little more for a "Lip-Ship" Cigarette and its stuff like that plus attention to detail Phil has.

But yea, Once you get down there in the cabin and sit down it's comfy, but bending over walking around is a PITA.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and heavier, I have to back in to get into the cabin,