WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Dave, I got your Happy Monday right here

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Gov. Useless has just shut down California again. No more bars, churches, salons, barbers, essentially no where people "gather".

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yup... sjut down anywhere people can get together and discuss whats going on and their opinions about it without big brother being able to see every single word..... like they do now with electronic devices being the ONLY way to communicate en mass now.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
My wife wears her hair short. Gets it cut & colored every 4-5 weeks without fail. She works an extremely high stress job, handles things that can involve life and death every shift. But her concern over whether or not she would be able to get her hair cut during this time was off the charts. For her it really was a mental health necessity. When her stylist called saying that my wife could come to the house and that she had set up shop for just a few clients . . . well that was like Steak & BJ day around here. I sent her off to get her hair done with a hundred dollar bill for a tip and a bunch of nice flowers. When Momma's happy? You guys know the rest.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
FML.... :mad:

Going to Havasu on Friday thankfully.. staying for 9 days. Maybe I'll just stay indefinitely..

Newscum is determined to destroy this state...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Sucks - wife is now closing 150 gyms in CA again. Has to freeze all members so they don’t get charged.

And NOT 1 community outbreak linked to one of her gyms!!
Well yeah. That's why we need contact tracing.... duh! That's why they secretly pushed through all the base programming onto everybody's phone quietly extremely quickly. You know, to help us all "stay safe"

Andy B.

Reaction score
Bobby ,rod and squeeze are probably really excited.
Trump needs to do his job and tell these asshat dictators to fuck off with an executive order open up your state bring in the military and tell theses business owners stay open you will not be prosecuted!!! Again fuck all you liberals!!!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Should put his "dimmer switch" on the Lake Pleasant marina dock.😙
Uh, ah, uh, uh, ah, uh, uh uh🙄

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
That's the first thing I looked for. It appears that Napa County is included this time around.
He was sure to say winery and tasting rooms. But this is for indoor, so they can modify and go outside I guess?

Same with salons and barbershop. Guess there are a lot of outdoor barbers where he's from?

Havazoo

Reaction score
Winery and Tasting rooms were mentioned today because they were not included the last go around.
Why.... because Gavin Newsom owns a Winery in NAPA and it never required to close. Humm....

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
He was sure to say winery and tasting rooms. But this is for indoor, so they can modify and go outside I guess?

Same with salons and barbershop. Guess there are a lot of outdoor barbers where he's from?

I'm all for businesses moving outside. Capitalism is always smarter than the government. Landlords and local governments will likely permit outdoor business activities because they want rent and tax revenue. Screw Newsom and utilize the loopholes.

Hell, I went to restaurant Anaheim Hills with friends Saturday night and they had parking lot and patio seating only. They probably had more seating with this set up and it was packed.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
FML.... :mad:

Going to Havasu on Friday thankfully.. staying for 9 days. Maybe I'll just stay indefinitely..

Newscum is determined to destroy this state...
Aren’t you staying at the Nautical. I heard the bars are only open to a small amount of people According to their FB page.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Trump needs to do his job and tell these asshat dictators to fuck off with an executive order open up your state bring in the military and tell theses business owners stay open you will not be prosecuted!!! Again fuck all you liberals!!!!
What is there to be exited about?

BTW...CA isn’t the only state that has shut down recently. Any secret conference calls with your mayor lately..lol :)

calkid

Reaction score
Well call me stupid but we're leaving 8-1 for Sturgis with friends and won't be back until the end of August. We are f-ing over this massive "social experiment" and decided to hit the road. We normally choose which way to travel based on weather, this time it will also be to stay out of states that decide to shut down. It may be an interesting trip but at least it will be an adventure.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Trump should let the states do their thing. He overrules the state governor, people will cry and hate him. Bring more power to the defective politicians. People of the state recall their defective governor and alike, the state government will be going oh shit! The people need to take their powers away, not the President.

Andy B.

Reaction score
😁
What is there to be exited about?

BTW...CA isn’t the only state that has shut down recently. Any secret conference calls with your mayor lately..lol :)
the excited thing was to get your attention😁
Nothing secret about them just facts Bobby here another one for ya 80% of the positive test now people are showing no symptoms or very mild. another fact our dictator isn't telling anyone is the deaths are also way down. But we all know you could give two shits about our nation just your own job sites.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss for all you liberals and karma is a bitch just sayin.....

4Waters

Reaction score
Fuck this guy.

tempFileForShare_20200713-173735_32802062307381.jpg

Reactions: DWC

Andy B.

Reaction score
And Newsome is the only one that has shut down state conpletely

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
😁
the excited thing was to get your attention😁
Nothing secret about them just facts Bobby here another one for ya 80% of the positive test now people are showing no symptoms or very mild. another fact our dictator isn't telling anyone is the deaths are also way down. But we all know you could give two shits about our nation just your own job sites.
You don’t think keeping job sites open isn’t good for our nation? A lot of people rely on a weekly check.

Andy B.

Reaction score
You don’t think keeping job sites open isn’t good for our nation? A lot of people rely on a weekly check.

of course it is im talking about all the other business getting fucked just pointing out your selfishness . But hey your prince will just raise your taxes to make up for lost tax revenue again common sense dude!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
of course it is im talking about all the other business getting fucked just pointing out your selfishness . But hey your prince will just raise your taxes to make up for lost tax revenue again common sense dude!!
Yes I’m aware of all the business that are effected. Friday used to be when a few of us after work would meet up at the local Chilis. Lately we have been meeting in my garage or another’s guys back yard to have beers and to BS about whats going on. A few that show up are Still on furlough from Chili’s. Tough hearing their stories. But there glad to get together. We do keep a safe distance apart. Masks are optional. This Friday at 3 if your in town...lol 🍻

BTW..My wife owns a machine shop business. Business is way down.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Aren’t you staying at the Nautical. I heard the bars are only open to a small amount of people According to their FB page.

Yes, and yeah I know... sucks, but what do ya do?.. I did hear Cha Bones opened back up today though 👍:)