WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Dodger ( or Rangers) fans

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
...and Scherzer to the NY Mets for crazy money. Seager got MVP money and 10 years. His great great great grandchildren won’t have to work. That’s generational wealth money to play a game lol

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
gonna miss them both but neither are worth that money.
I agree. I thought it would been cool to keep Seager and groom him to take over 3rd after JT hung them up but not for that kind of money. That's crazy big money.

And yeah, who know how much Scherzer has left in the tank as well after having to leave his world series appearances early.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
27 year old shortstop that kits for average and power.

They under pay you for the first part of your career in the MLB and over pay for the last couple when you are hurt.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Me thinks Trea Turner will fill his spot just fine. Seager is good....but not worth locking up all that money for 10 years imo....and dude has been off and on injuries too much. Those 10 year contracts are ridiculous. Shit, even Mookie is not putting out like he should for that money...and he's what, 2 years in? Bye Seager, good luck....... nexxxttt. 😂😂

Reactions: TPC

X Hoser

Reaction score
Any word on JT? He’s pretty solid at 3rd but getting up there in age. Chris Taylor needs a study position. SS? Trea Turner at 2nd? Vise-versa? Too much talent on that team. They’ll put together a solid season!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
M
Any word on JT? He’s pretty solid at 3rd but getting up there in age. Chris Taylor needs a study position. SS? Trea Turner at 2nd? Vise-versa? Too much talent on that team. They’ll put together a solid season!
Mookie, Bellie, and CT3 in the outfield, JT 3rd, Trea Turner SS, Lux 2B, Muncy 1B, Big Willie C.

rrrr

Reaction score
Me thinks Trea Turner will fill his spot just fine. Seager is good....but not worth locking up all that money for 10 years imo....and dude has been off and on injuries too much. Those 10 year contracts are ridiculous. Shit, even Mookie is not putting out like he should for that money...and he's what, 2 years in? Bye Seager, good luck....... nexxxttt. 😂😂

Turner will be an all star at shortstop for the Dodgers. He's 29 and has a lot of good years in front of him.

The Rangers suck so bad that one or two good players won't move the needle. This is a team that had Alex Rodriguez and traded him away for nothing. The general manager is a fucking idiot. They'll continue losing 100+ games for the foreseeable future.