Reaction score
I just wanted to say that since I couldn't say it on Hot Boat:hotdevil

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
Bad business move. I think I think they got Giltronix to run HB

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I'd say it's a piss poor way to go about whatever the hell it is they are trying to accomplish.

Yo, true dat. :fsakes

Now about your avatar... :drool

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
It will be tough for me to throw down my $25 at the boat show to renew like I do every other year.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
It will be tough for me to throw down my $25 at the boat show to renew like I do every other year.

Maybe we should develop a generic printed 3x5 boycott card and hand them around the boat show? At the very least each one of us who is going can just toss one inside their booth.

This way there is no verbal exchange to the folks signing people up that more than likely know nothing about what happened yesterday. After a few hundred cards pile up in their booth our point will be made.

Just a thought.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should develop a generic printed 3x5 boycott card and hand them around the boat show? At the very least each one of us who is going can just toss one inside their booth.

This way there is no verbal exchange to the folks signing people up that more than likely know nothing about what happened yesterday. After a few hundred cards pile up in their booth our point will be made.

Just a thought.

why even try to make a point? if that's the way there are going to treat everybody then screw 'em.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
why even try to make a point? if that's the way there are going to treat everybody then screw 'em.

Suppose your right. The deed is done.

It's like a gost town over there.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Bad business move. I think I think they got Giltronix to run HB

LOL :D

Just a thought.

I think we should all bring out January and February issues of HB and turn them in at the boat show. Kind of a symbolic protest don’t you think. :skull

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
LOL :D

I think we should all bring out January and February issues of HB and turn them in at the boat show. Kind of a symbolic protest don’t you think. :skull

That was my line of thinking. I like how you worded it ....symbolic protest.

I was just thinking that throwing F Bombs at the folks in the HB booth would gain nothing except get one booted from the Hall. Chances are they won't even know about it. But a little love note.....:hmm:D

Most of this will be past by then anyway.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
We can curse becuase we don't want to be all about censorship. But, we would like everyone to be respectful and use good judgment.

No nudes though. There are a bazillion sites on the internet for that. :rules

Sounds good:beer