WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey grads , over here

milkmoney

Reaction score
Since u seem to be down here a lot, I thought I would ask how ur lovely wife and your pops is doing????

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Hey I appreciate that. My Dad is doing much better...as good as can be expected for getting your rib cage cracked open.:yikes We find out more on the wife on Monday. It has been a very slow recovery. She's had her arm in a sling for 5 weeks now.:cry:

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hey I appreciate that. My Dad is doing much better...as good as can be expected for getting your rib cage cracked open.:yikes We find out more on the wife on Monday. It has been a very slow recovery. She's had her arm in a sling for 5 weeks now.:cry:
Ok thanks for the update. Hopefully things will continue to improve for both
[emoji106] [emoji4] [emoji202]

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

I missed what's going on with your dad, but did see you post about Mrs Grads shoulder. Hope they both recover fully and tell Mrs I said hi please. [emoji106]