WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEY-LAM , bought a dynamax..

sirbob

Reaction score
A good friend of mine bought one of those Airstreams - they are nice !!

He tells me though they only have a 3500 tow rating???

Seems kind of low to tow my boat. Darn - I like those

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
A good friend of mine bought one of those Airstreams - they are nice !!

He tells me though they only have a 3500 tow rating???

Seems kind of low to tow my boat. Darn - I like those

Mom said they have a 5500 lb tow rating.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
found this write up in motorhome mag...

RV Snapshot: Dynamax DynaSport

June 1, 2010
Filed under Motorhome Reviews

For many people, RVing is as much about the journey as the destination. The ability to travel in total comfort, prepare your own meals and have a clean bathroom and shower at your disposal 24/7 makes it a lot easier to gobble up the miles ? especially when you?re ensconced in Ultraleather cockpit seating. Indeed, in these days of expensive airfares, flight delays and routine threats to our safety, the idea of touring by motorhome looks more attractive every year.
If you see yourself traveling this way, then the DynaSport UTV (Ultimate Touring Vehicle) by Dynamax Corp. might be just what you?ve been looking for. Based on the Ford E-450 chassis with a 6.8-l V-10 gas engine, the DynaSport UTV is billed as a mobile hospitality suite ? just the thing for kids? soccer matches, tailgating or entertaining friends at motorsports events. To that end, DynaSport?s single floorplan can seat up to 10 guests with either booth or sofa-style Lexington Ultraleather seating on the curbside, a fixed dinette with wood table on the streetside, and two swiveling captain?s chairs behind the cockpit (two sofas are optional). All 10 positions are belted for travel, but when it comes time to turn in for the night, you?ll have to send your guests home because the DynaSport is only designed to sleep two in the converted dinette.
Instead of an overhead bunk common in many Class C motor*homes, in the DynaSport you?ll find plenty of headroom and components for the standard Sony DVD surround sound system. A 23-inch LCD TV resides just aft of the front passenger seat, and is at a perfect angle for viewing from just about anywhere in the rig. The system is available with automatic or in-motion satellite and Bose Lifestyle 18 DVD surround sound as well. Comfort in any weather is provided by a 30,000 Btu furnace and 13,500 Btu air conditioner (15,000 Btu with heat strip optional) powered by a standard Onan 4.0 kW AC generator.
*The DynaSport is positioned for the premium market, and it shows. Inside, there?s solid hardwood cabinetry in natural cherry, stained cherry or natural maple; sculpted carpeting and day/night pleated window coverings. The galley is small, but well-equipped, with a Corian single-bowl sink, microwave oven and a 4-cubic-foot refrigerator. There?s no stove, because according to the manufacturer, the DynaSport?s typical buyer is more likely to nuke something in the microwave than cook for his/her guests. However, an exterior gas grill is available. The aft wet bath features a Thetford china toilet and Fan-Tastic vent fan.
In keeping with the road trip theme, the DynaSport has something you won?t often find in a motorhome ? a trunk. Measuring 33 cubic feet, it has plenty of room for luggage, coolers, chairs and the like, plus there are traditional exterior storage compartments as well.
Three full-body paint schemes are offered: Tan, Stoney Ridge and Mink. Options include hardwood flooring, a GPS navigation unit and a CB radio.
SPECIFICATIONS
Chassis: Ford E-450
Engine: Ford V-10, gas
Fuel: 55 gal
GVWR: 14,500 lbs
length: 24′ 5″
width: 8′
height: 10′ 1″
Wheelbase: 171″
Freshwater cap: 34 gal
Gray-water cap: 13 gal
Black-water cap: 26 gal
LP-gas cap: 20.3 gal
base MSRP: $125,689
Dynamax, 888-295-7859, www.dynamaxcorp.com.*

Share this:

milkmoney

Reaction score
U seem hell bent on making this a rv site. [emoji41][emoji202]

I like the threads on the rv stuff. Be getting one soon if my plan works [emoji106]

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
U seem hell bent on making this a rv site. [emoji41][emoji202]

I like the threads on the rv stuff. Be getting one soon if my plan works [emoji106]

That is one of the reasons I signed up. Saw 2FF on IRV2 and then saw the motor home threads here.

SLEEK28

Reaction score
Hey there Steve, Awesome rig! :thumbsup:thumbsup What kind of mileage did you get on your way back to Vegas?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Hey there Steve, Awesome rig! :thumbsup:thumbsup What kind of mileage did you get on your way back to Vegas?

got solid 8 driving 75 on cruise...the little 225 tires suck... running down the road at almost3000 rpms:thumbsdown:eek

but... put new tires and wheels, got 10 mpg running to havasu sat...:thumbsup

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So... to keep with being me and can't leave shut alone.... I ripped out the whole interior of this coach to get all the carpet out...all the plastic side panels were nothing but rattle traps.... put the cherry laminate floor... then put every thing back with weather strip and extra screws... nice and tight now

then.... replaced the headlights, side markers, and tail lights with black ones.....

next... to the tire store...... got the 235-85 16's:thumbsup, and the black dually wheels from vision:thumbsup

still have to carpet the driver and passenger area... but got the entry and under the dinette done:thumbsup DSC03276.jpg DSC03277.jpg DSC03278.jpg DSC03279.jpg DSC03280.jpg DSC03281.jpg DSC03282.jpg DSC03283.jpg DSC03284.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
looks gangster steve!!

this would be a great cruiser for you...seats 10 and room for the dogs:thumbsupwith the dyna ride it stays level with cross winds and around corners... pull that schiada 75 mph:thumbsup

also has a built in ice chest and a propane fridge

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
this would be a great cruiser for you...seats 10 and room for the dogs:thumbsupwith the dyna ride it stays level with cross winds and around corners... pull that schiada 75 mph:thumbsup

also has a built in ice chest and a propane fridge

do you think my family could camp in it?

Is there a bedroom in the back of this?

SLEEK28

Reaction score
Looks great Steve!! You always know how to dial these rigs in. I would be very happy with 10MPG. That coach is exactly what the wife and I have wanted for years. I'll be following your progress on this one closely (... and waiting for it to go up for sale :thumbsup:cool)