WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HEY-LAM...BOUGHT A NEW RV!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
THE PACE ARROW DP just wasn't working out so I traded it in on this 2019 Winnebago....ford v-10 so lots of power
picked it up Monday... brought it home and went to work...first thing wrong..... they made the dinette 64'' long.... that's is supposed to be a sleeper for guests ,.. who has 5'4'' guests??? so I ripped it out, took out the wall behind, and moved the other side to where it's now 72'' as normal,..next, it has the swivel buckets in the front....but they raised the floor , so when you spin them around... your feet dangle...so I stripped every thing out of the front and I'm extending the floor back 9.5 inches....shit everywhere...and now it's raining...one of my plans is to put a double layer of rebound pad, and then carpet the raised floor...should be a lot quieter and keep warmer than the vinyl

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Loving these new class A's with the overhead bunks. Does the driving quarters feel claustrophobic with it being fixed like that or does it retract like the Fleetwood Flair's?

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
DSC04492.JPG
DSC04493.JPG
DSC04494.JPG
DSC04495.JPG

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
As you can see, I got a fuc'n mess going, rain turned into a hurricane...but, rain just quit...winds blowing dry'n up everything...
on the rv, if you look at the pic , the one that shows the door, the new floor will go right about to the fire extinguisher … the dinette is moved already,.. but need to order one piece of trim to finish...

so when I bought this,... every thing worked but the gen was hard to start,.. they got the service guy over and he said what I thought... the carb is shot... so he said we'll take it in back and put one on, come back at four...came back and alls good.... but,... I get home and turn on the fridge with the inverter.... no power...wtf....so when I took the dinette apart, there the inverter.....under the dinette...another wtf...the battery's are right below the other side... and theres a sliding door for access.....

so what I found is the gfi tripped and won't reset....I tried all the things that magnum said... but no go... but I did move it to the other side… from what they say, all it runs is the fridge... but it's a 1000 watt pure sine...I would like to also run the tv's... so I might bump it up to a 2000 watt..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Loving these new class A's with the overhead bunks. Does the driving quarters feel claustrophobic with it being fixed like that or does it retract like the Fleetwood Flair's?

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk
it retracts

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
For fcuks sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Go get em Steve!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve, what was inside that little pony Wall behind the dinette besides the heater duct?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
nothing...what was weird was they ran both ducts next to each other... I took the one that was back there and faced it where it blows under the table... be nice on cold mornings drinking coffee...the cool thing is they put the dinette on the camp side,.. make it nice when you are in parks not having to look at the neighbors

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
nothing...what was weird was they ran both ducts next to each other... I took the one that was back there and faced it where it blows under the table... be nice on cold mornings drinking coffee...the cool thing is they put the dinette on the camp side,.. make it nice when you are in parks not having to look at the neighbors
Interesting. I REALLY like the layout of that model. Very useable and plwnty of sleeping. Whats the actual overall exterior length on it?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
as it is, this coach will sleep, mom dad and 6 kids...seat belts for eight...and after my mod it sleeps 6 adults, two have to be under 6' ...OG the dinette was only 5'4'' and the sofa is only 5'...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
  • Length 29'10"
  • Exterior Height 1 12'
  • Exterior Width 2 8'5"
  • Exterior Storage 3 (cu. ft.) 75
  • Awning Length 22'
  • Interior Height 7'
  • Interior Width 8'
  • Freshwater Tank Capacity 4 (gal.) 48
  • Water Heater Capacity (gal.) 6
  • Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray 4 (gal.) 37/43
  • LP Capacity 5 (lbs.) 60*
  • Fuel Capacity (gal.) 80
  • GCWR 6 (lbs.) 23,000
  • GVWR (lbs.) 18,000
  • GAWR - Front (lbs.) 7,000
  • GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 12,000
  • Wheelbase 190"
  • Seating Capacity 7
v29l17.jpg

Underbed Storage 3-Burner Range

* 40 lbs. provided

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the out door kitchen looks like a bunch of waisted space and added weight...don't see it getting much use

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
you can see in this picture where there is no place to rest your feet...

5b2c0ab5cfe683717f551b12.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
for the outdoor fridge to run you have to be on shore power or plugged in..

5b2c0ab6cfe683717f551b16.jpg

Meaney77

Reaction score
You are the only person I know (and I dont even know you!) who spends over $100K on a brand new set up and pulls it apart to fix the stupid stuff!!

2FF I wish I had your money :), your motivation, your energy and your ability to see things outside of the box and your desire to finish something all the way through!! You are awesome!

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
You are the only person I know (and I dont even know you!) who spends over $100K on a brand new set up and pulls it apart to fix the stupid stuff!!

2FF I wish I had your money :), your motivation, your energy and your ability to see things outside of the box and your desire to finish something all the through!! You are awesome!

He should be an RV design consultant with the upgrades he thinks of and implements

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
you can see in this pic where both heater ducts were side by side, and the pont wall I took out,.. also had to move the other side about 3'' to get to 72'' bed,... the cushions fit perfect now..

5b2c0ab2cfe683717f551b03.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Don’t agree with that design. Camped next to someone with one of those setups. They pulled everything and use it for storage
on our pace arrow , there was a tv out side... but it was on the inverter...when we were camped at orangeland I watched it a few times drinking coffee and beer...I keep looking at the outdoor set up and think, damn that's a waist....so it'll probley go next...

HotRod82

Reaction score
Funny I was just looking at these last night, they are blowing them out everywhere with some major discounts.....looks like a steal. Congrats.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

2FF I wish I had your money :), your motivation, your energy and your ability to see things outside of the box and your desire to finish something all the way through!! You are awesome!
thanks buddy, I just got through doing the 2002 Winnebago for the dunes, we took it out and that was enough for Sue to say that we really didn't need two rv's and that the pusher would just set,thats how I got to run down and get this coach... she loves it so happy wife , happy life

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Is this an old thread?
yes, old guy thread...
Funny I was just looking at these last night, they are blowing them out everywhere with some major discounts.....looks like a steal. Congrats.
the place I bought this one was blowing out the 2018's... I would have bought one but they only had 2019 29l's... they have a 31 bunk bed model for 69,999...lol... I was gonna gut it and put everything out in the yard and start over...Sue talked me out of that idea...

• Length 31'10"
  • Exterior Height 1 12'
  • Exterior Width 2 8'5"
  • Exterior Storage 3 (cu. ft.) 87
  • Awning Length 24'
  • Interior Height 7'
  • Interior Width 8'
  • Freshwater Tank Capacity 4 (gal.) 48
  • Water Heater Capacity (gal.) 6
  • Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray 4 (gal.) 35/40
  • LP Capacity 5 (lbs.) 60*
  • Fuel Capacity (gal.) 80
  • GCWR 6 (lbs.) 23,000
  • GVWR (lbs.) 18,000
  • GAWR - Front (lbs.) 7,000
  • GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 12,000
  • Wheelbase 208"
  • Seating Capacity 7
v31p18.jpg

Entrance Door Cab

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
for the outdoor fridge to run you have to be on shore power or plugged in..

5b2c0ab6cfe683717f551b16.jpg
That mini fridge isnt on an inverter? When i was looking at trailers a couple years ago the salesmen (I know, they know about as much as most Stanford students know about powersports) at many dealerships we went to all said they run off the inverters and are sized so the solar panels will run them during the day.

Dalton

Reaction score
ever think about starting your own RV company with all you've learned about them over the years? or are people mainly concerned about price point and not functionality/quality/design

instagator

Reaction score
THE PACE ARROW DP just wasn't working out so I traded it in on this 2019 Winnebago....ford v-10 so lots of power
picked it up Monday... brought it home and went to work...first thing wrong..... they made the dinette 64'' long.... that's is supposed to be a sleeper for guests ,.. who has 5'4'' guests??? so I ripped it out, took out the wall behind, and moved the other side to where it's now 72'' as normal,..next, it has the swivel buckets in the front....but they raised the floor , so when you spin them around... your feet dangle...so I stripped every thing out of the front and I'm extending the floor back 9.5 inches....shit everywhere...and now it's raining...one of my plans is to put a double layer of rebound pad, and then carpet the raised floor...should be a lot quieter and keep warmer than the vinyl
My 29 A C E is exactly the same, Did you move the bathroom wall ? How did you make the space bigger ?

instagator

Reaction score
I think i see what you did, did you just open the little wall that is between the dinette and bathroom, My little stupid wall is on the front side. I like your idea.