WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***hey-lam, bought a new trailer last night..

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
How do you like it Steve?
Let me know when you want to sell it :)

The guy must be bringing them in from Georgia. He’s got a new one for sale all the time.

Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
had to pay extra, I got the 7' high model, $6600.00 out the door, plus pay sale tax in az.... seemed like a good deal???

1585923120497.png

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
How do you like it Steve?
Let me know when you want to sell it :)

The guy must be bringing them in from Georgia. He’s got a new one for sale all the time.
he's a dealer, has a lot out by blue diamond...all led, rv door with v nose.... gonna haul 2 rzr 1000's...so far it seems to be good quality,... better then the last few I've gotton...only 2 axels ,.. but I was try'n to keep the cost and weight down.... looked at all aluminum trailers.....10k more to save 200 lbs...….I guess the aluminum is more for salt roads...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
he's a dealer, has a lot out by blue diamond...all led, rv door with v nose.... gonna haul 2 rzr 1000's...so far it seems to be good quality,... better then the last few I've gotton...only 2 axels ,.. but I was try'n to keep the cost and weight down.... looked at all aluminum trailers.....10k more to save 200 lbs...….I guess the aluminum is more for salt roads...

Awesome. When this blows over I’ll go check him out.

Here is yours direct from Georgia. $4500, but you have to pay for shipping. The extra height is a couple hundred extra. This one has the blackout package which it a hundred or 2 extra. I think you did well considering you didn’t have to ship it across the country.

Another like yours, $4225 non blackout, with standard height roof.

Last edited:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
My son has one of those. Got a good price but he drove from TX and picked it up. Been a good trailer so far. Make sure you check wheels he had one come loose from factory.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I looked at buying one of those in GA, and shipping it out here West. Looked at all the enclosed options, and the crazy prices on used enclosed.

SKY trailers is the So-Cal connection. You can custom order a brand new trailer to your specs for less then most are asking for their used trailers. 5999.00 for a brand new 20’. 7 feet high. My Bro has a 24 footer. Yes there’s nicer trailers available with blinged our polished corner caps and bitchen flooring. But OMG some are stupid money. LOL, as I’m shopping for a 24’ enclosed stacker.

Here’s a link.

Meaney77

Reaction score
What happened to the other trailer you had?

Meaney77

Reaction score
I looked at buying one of those in GA, and shipping it out here West. Looked at all the enclosed options, and the crazy prices on used enclosed.

SKY trailers is the So-Cal connection. You can custom order a brand new trailer to your specs for less then most are asking for their used trailers. 5999.00 for a brand new 20’. 7 feet high. My Bro has a 24 footer. Yes there’s nicer trailers available with blinged our polished corner caps and bitchen flooring. But OMG some are stupid money. LOL, as I’m shopping for a 24’ enclosed stacker.

Here’s a link.

X2 on Sky.... Me and your brother bought around the same time. I have had it for about 3 seasons now and its been great for what I need. Couldnt beat the price and they were easy to deal with.

My own opinion- I like the look of the smooth sides- no rivets holding the aluminum on the walls.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
X2 on Sky.... Me and your brother bought around the same time. I have had it for about 3 seasons now and its been great for what I need. Couldnt beat the price and they were easy to deal with.

My own opinion- I like the look of the smooth sides- no rivets holding the aluminum on the walls.

My OCD also doesn’t allow me to do the whole rivet thang. There’s NO way I could look at that. LoL. I’m a freak. [emoji23]

Singleton

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what upgrades you do to it

Meaney77

Reaction score
Also check out New Trend Trailers. They're close to Sky (neighboring cities). New Trend is priced a bit higher, but not much. I looked at them both and settled on NT.
The New Trends are bad ass and they are making some really nice stuff. I don’t even think NT and Sky are in the same ball park- quality fit and finish is much nicer on the NT in my opinion. When I was looking, I wasnt aware of NT and I think they were just taking off.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
IMG_7094.jpg

New Trend...... rivets. No can do rivets.
Looks nice otherwise.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
here's my take on the trailer deal....I wanna give you my money with my right hand, while you give me the title with your right hand..... there's is not a savings that makes dealing with the OCM's...

all the places I contacted said they"KNOW A GUY" that would deliver it..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

Here’s a link.

lol...…..