WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey look at me!!!!!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Actually my lil girl. Last night down two sets to 0. The girls battled back and brought home the CIF d2 Championship!

Was pretty awesome when i won it as a senior in hs back in the day but absolutely nothing compares to seeing your kid do it! Wife son and i were so freaking pumped for her and the girls!!!

IMG_2846.jpg
IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2858.jpg
IMG_2859.jpg
IMG_2860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wings_of_eagles

Reaction score
Congratulation!
I like Isaac your coach, I referee volleyball. what grade is your daughter?

Rayson1971

Reaction score
That is really awesome. On a side note look at the trophy the dark area on California. For the tweek minded it looks funny.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
That's awesome!
My 12 year old granddaughter has been playing youth VB for the last five years and loves it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Congrats to your daughter. That is awesome. One of the loudest indoor sports games I've ever attended was my youngest girls freshman volley ball game a couple months ago. Holy shit... a gym full of teenage girls screaming and cheering... lol.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Congratulation!
I like Isaac your coach, I referee volleyball. what grade is your daughter?
Isaac is freaking awesome. Hess tough as nails and coaches his ass off.

My lil girl is a jr. We have one of the best playerss in the country who is also a jr. Commited to BYU as a freshman. Her sister iss a fresshman and will go anywhere she wants and another freshman who flat out crushes. Our libero is a jr. so 5 starters coming back next year!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
That's awesome!
My 12 year old granddaughter has been playing youth VB for the last five years and loves it.
Its the best sport to watch i swear. Not jusst saying it cause of my girl. Was lucky enough to play baseball at Long beach St. back in the day and our girls volleyball team there got me hooked. They were #1 in the country 3 years in a row when i wass there. Girls can freakin jump and smash!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
and so we qualified for the State tournament which starts tomorrow. Kinda weird but Sections is more important than State in california....But we were rewarded with a move to Division 1 where we are the 16 seed playing the #1 seed who was the #5 ranked team overall in the division ahead of us in sectionals lol. The team we beat in the finals is the #1 overall seed in Division 2 where we should be haha.....Gotta beat the best to be the best though right! Still pumped and still on a high from saturday night!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
and so we qualified for the State tournament which starts tomorrow. Kinda weird but Sections is more important than State in california....But we were rewarded with a move to Division 1 where we are the 16 seed playing the #1 seed who was the #5 ranked team overall in the division ahead of us in sectionals lol. The team we beat in the finals is the #1 overall seed in Division 2 where we should be haha.....Gotta beat the best to be the best though right! Still pumped and still on a high from saturday night!

Wow. Awesome. Congrats!