WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Morons

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Of the 1,003 people killed by police last year, 405 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic, and 185 were recorded as other/unknown ethnicity. Only 55 of those 1,003 individuals were unarmed — 25 white suspects, 14 black suspects, 11 Hispanic suspects, and five others.

You imbeciles that continue to buy into the media's hype, are truly some of the dumbest fucks to ever walk the planet.

Don't forget to wear yore masks!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Of the 1,003 people killed by police last year, 405 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic, and 185 were recorded as other/unknown ethnicity. Only 55 of those 1,003 individuals were unarmed — 25 white suspects, 14 black suspects, 11 Hispanic suspects, and five others.

You imbeciles that continue to buy into the media's hype, are truly some of the dumbest fucks to ever walk the planet.

Don't forget to wear yore masks!!!!!

View attachment 896668

So using your example, blacks were well over half of the people killed by police, armed or not. Yet blacks only constitute 13.4% of the population in the United States. There are plenty of contributing factors but to ignore that a problem exists gets us nowhere near a solution.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So using your example, blacks were well over half of the people killed by police, armed or not. Yet blacks only constitute 13.4% of the population in the United States. There are plenty of contributing factors but to ignore that a problem exists gets us nowhere near a solution.

Are you really that stupid?

13.4% commits 32% of violent crimes, murder, rape etc. Caucasians commit 45%, yet are 48% of the population, and are killed by police as an equivalent ratio of crimes.

Tell them to stop being thugs, they will stop getting shot.

ikester

Reaction score
And the 'black' community wants all this 'change'..... they want 'change' to fit their behavior. But what have they said, or are they willing to do, to change the 'black' community for the better? Nothing, have not a word about that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Black MEN are only something like 6% of the population...yet commit an overwhelming % of violent crime per population %.

It’s something like +28% for blacks and like -30 something % for whites based off of population.

You’d have to double the White crime rate and halve the black crime rate to even get close.
This doesn’t even touch in the most GLARING FACT of all...the biggest threat of homicide to a black man today is in fact another black man. Nothing else even comes close as a homicide risk.

You’re starting to parrot again Rod.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Whether you have a point or not, you obviously can't add.

hallett3

Reaction score
I would like to see the statistics on black on black homicides. I bet the numbers are staggering per population of 13 percent. This is the real problem that exists in major cities. They should look at these problems first. Gang violence, drugs sales and no family structure. Gang violence is the major issue. Trust me on this . I worked south central Los Angeles over thirty years. I’ve seen more dead bodies from gang shootings than most people here on this thread. I can give you an example. 77th division is 10.5 square miles and In one year we had 167 homicides . We had more than a hundred who survived. So let’s fix these issues first in major cities. Chicago one of them .

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Of the 14 deaths of black men last year by the police all but aprox. four were considered justified, and guess what happened in those four, the cops were prosecuted.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s important not to fixate on that 13% black population %.

The black male population is about half of that, and men make up the majority of violent crime stats. Not all, but most.

The same is true with other races of course.
But the significance comes into play when considering same race murder or attempted murder.
Blacks kill more blacks than any other race by a mile.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
250 out of 1,003 is 24.925% of the dead. How is that over half the people killed by police, armed or not?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Boys, I give you exhibit A. 😂

1,003 people killed by police last year

405 were white = 40.4%
250 were black = 24.9%

163 were Hispanic = 16.3%

185 were recorded as other/unknown ethnicity = 18.4%

Jen, can you not make it so easy?

Make sure you wear yore mask!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m gonna make a prediction right now.

I predict that the police involved kill rate will plummet this year...unless they get turned loose somehow.
I further predict that as police shoot less, criminal shoot more by at least double.

in other words, for every one person the police don’t shoot, at least 2 more people will be murdered in a city by city comparison.

That's conservative looking at NYC today....

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I agree 100%. We as cops need to consider affirmative action while involved in a deadly situation. I will insist on it being part of our daily briefing so we know what our kill ratio should be for the day.... :rolleyes:

Damn man, you almost sound as dumb as our resident Racist @2CHILL with all this nonsense.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Boys, I give you exhibit A. 😂

1,003 people killed by police last year

405 were white = 40.4%
250 were black = 24.9%

163 were Hispanic = 16.3%

185 were recorded as other/unknown ethnicity = 18.4%

Jen, can you not make it so easy?

Make sure you wear yore mask!!!!

View attachment 896676

That's what I get while trying to do two things at once.

500bbc

Reaction score
I would like to see the statistics on black on black homicides. I bet the numbers are staggering per population of 13 percent. This is the real problem that exists in major cities. They should look at these problems first. Gang violence, drugs sales and no family structure. Gang violence is the major issue. Trust me on this . I worked south central Los Angeles over thirty years. I’ve seen more dead bodies from gang shootings than most people here on this thread. I can give you an example. 77th division is 10.5 square miles and In one year we had 167 homicides . We had more than a hundred who survived. So let’s fix these issues first in major cities. Chicago one of them .

Stop it! Stop it right now! You're making sense, that makes you a RACIST!!!!

AzMandella

Reaction score
Yes 13.4% of the population but committ over 50% of all violent crimes in America . Now maybe you understand why so many blacks deal with the police verses how small a minority they are .

500bbc

Reaction score
When you take into account most violent crime is committed by males aged 25 to 34 it even further whacks that imbecile PBJ's common core math.

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
That wasn't just beat down for O'l rod, it was a curb stomp.
Probably nothing could be added in this thread to change the average libs mind successfully.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

It looks like about 25% of Black people were killed by police. Do you think stepping it up to 75% would help?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
250 out of 1,003 is 24.925% of the dead. How is that over half the people killed by police, armed or not?

Remember this is the guy that wants to tax you out of your CA home, and thinks you are not taxed enough as a whole. So given that context, the math errors make perfect sense.

Last edited:

CobraDave

Reaction score
And what percentage of cop “killings” has been proven to be a result of racism?

Zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk