WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey OCMerill... lets split this...

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
He is down to $2,600? :p

Think this thing will launch my 240 Hallett?

I could just leave it in Havasu as a play/ tow rig.

Last edited:

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
He is down to $2,600? :p

Think this thing will launch my 240 Hallett?

I could just leave it in Havasu as a play/ tow rig.

I had an 85 K5 with a 305 and it handled my 30 Advantage (twin HO's) up and down McCullough to the ramps.... Just brake slowly :yikes

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
It would have to live in AZ because its not smogable w/o spending a bunch of dollars. He says smog is not an issue hut his Jose Smog guy is HIS Jose smog guy.

Community has a 1980 with 3/4 ton axles that needs paint for a painfully cheap price. No takers.

Where is it at? I will drive by or maybe I drive by it and don't even know.:D

Last edited:

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
It would have to live in AZ because its not smogable w/o spending a bunch of dollars. He says smog is not an issue hut his Jose Smog guy is HIS Jose smog guy.

Community has a 1980 with 3/4 ton axles that needs paint for a painfully cheap price. No takers.

Have his smog guy do the smog for transfer and then renew at your river address each year.....(either out of state or San Bernardino county via a "Statement of Facts") which eliminates the need for smog on renewal.....just sayin' :D

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

Behind CPK First house on the right (Marguerite & Estanciro)