WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey RDP!!!

t3nd

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tom and I live in Pasadena. I've been lurking on RDP for awhile and was searching for a deckboat over the past year. I saw a post for an ad for a 29' Nordic deckboat and jumped on it. I know that post got the interest of a lot of fellow RDP'ers but also wanted to just say thanks because I would have never of found that boat without seeing that post on here. Anyhow, I bought it and had it out over Halloween weekend and couldn't be happier. Can't wait till next year!!! Tom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447297823.246629.jpg

wishiknew

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tom and I live in Pasadena. I've been lurking on RDP for awhile and was searching for a deckboat over the past year. I saw a post for an ad for a 29' Nordic deckboat and jumped on it. I know that post got the interest of a lot of fellow RDP'ers but also wanted to just say thanks because I would have never of found that boat without seeing that post on here. Anyhow, I bought it and had it out over Halloween weekend and couldn't be happier. Can't wait till next year!!! Tom
View attachment 446946

Are you staying at that house on bourbon st ???? And welcome

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus [emoji12][emoji202]

Nice sled [emoji106]

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Tom and your welcome. That was my post. I knew a few board members who had called on it and just missed buying it. Congrats it's a beautiful boat.

t3nd

Reaction score
Welcome to the board Tom and your welcome. That was my post. I knew a few board members who had called on it and just missed buying it. Congrats it's a beautiful boat.

Budman, I owe you a few cold ones!!! Thanks for posting!

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP, nice looking boat you have there.:thumbup: