WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Todd!!!!!!!!!!

Boatsnblondes

Banned
Reaction score
Quit lurking and show yourself......you know who you are....and so do we...

New HB admin????

Attachments

• bilge.jpg
    bilge.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 181

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
C'mon todd,

water is cold, like my heart

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt he deny having any involvement save for deleting a few mfr. bashing threads??

In all reality it sounds like he did somethings but wont back up his actions now that he has been called on it. Very Team Giltronix'ish if you ask me ;)
________
Lenders Mortgage Insurance Forums

Last edited:

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Didnt he deny having any involvement save for deleting a few mfr. bashing threads??

In all reality it sounds like he did somethings but wont back up his actions now that he has been called on it. Very Team Giltronix'ish if you ask me ;)

I read rexone's post and it sounds like lots went down today... who knows... we are now on the "you will know when you need to know" basis. I dont know what to think of it all right now, lots more peeps involved than written here... truth will NEVER be told.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
rexone did say he spoke to todd yesterday and he had denied any actions of banning peeps...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

I'm not sure what happened on Hot Boat yesterday. But I do know is that I had only met Todd once or twice because of HB. Anyways, I get a call from my alarm company in Havasu and they said the alarms were going off. I live in Yorba Linda. I could not get a hold of any of my neighbors, so I call Todd because he said if I ever need anything call, so I did. He dropped whatever he was doing to drive to my house and check on it. Turned out to be a false alarm, but I will never forget it. When i thanked him, he just said no problem thats what we do for each other on HB. ;)